Wet n Wild

Pinkgirl

DIS Veteran
We have never been here before but as we are staying at the Rosen Inn and it only has a small pool we thought we would just pop across the road to Wet n Wild. What do we need to take with us? Will we need water shoes? We never take towels on holiday to Florida so should be grab a few pool towels to take with us?

Any help much appreciated.

Wet& Wild is a lot of fun. Has some great slides. Has a brand new kids area that looks terrific-probably the best in town. The park can be really busy with long lines for some of the slides.
The side walks can get really hot like at any water park so you might want to wear water shoes or some inexpensive flip flops. You can bring food and drinks in or buy food in the parks. I would bring a towel if you need one for little ones or plan to change into clothes at the park.
My guess for slow answers is that it draws more locals than than Disney tourists who tend to stay closer to the World. and read the Dis.

If you're going this time of year I would highly advise bringing flip flops,watershoes or something.I went to Aquatica about 2 years ago on a day that was 97 -99 degrees with the feel like temperature of 115-120,by 11am the floor started to feel like lava,like literally you couldn't stand on it,ended up buying some flip flops for like $12 that have been great,I am in fact wearing them right now.Aside from that the way I attack waterparks is bring my stuff and a towel,rent a locker,stuff everything in there and go ride coming back to the locker to get cash to eat or reapply sunscreen if you wish.Wet n Wild is great,obviously not as nice or new as the Disney waterparks or Aquatica but Wet n Wild has a lot of unique slides those other parks don't have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter