Westjet Travel Voucher

akfan

Mouseketeer
Sorry, this isn't specific to Disney! I've heard about people getting a voucher for future travel with Westjet in light of the elimination of the fuel surcharge. When I booked a recent flight to Vancouver, the fuel surcharge was in place, but when I flew, it had been eliminated. I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same boat, and if they were successful in acquiring a voucher.

Thanks

I had called earlier today to see if we could get a voucher for future travel, and was told "no." The rep that I spoke to tried to explain why I wasn't eligible, but it didn't make much sense to me. About 30 minutes after I spoke to her, I received an email telling me that I was eligible. In fact, I now have a $180 travel voucher that can be used by either myself or my husband. It's certainly worth calling about!

Westjet: 1-800-538-5696

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter