Westjet non-stop/direct Halifax to Orlando?

Disney.fan

Mouseketeer
We are considering booking a Disney trip via Westjet non-stop/direct Halifax to Orlando. The direct flight would be the reason we are considering the trip as we don't want a change over. Has anyone taken this direct recently? I have heard that Westjet is doing a lot of flight changes/cancellations and I wondering how 'secure' this direct flight schedule may be? Thanks!

When is your trip? Westjet has actually said they plan on dialing back their operations on the east coast within the next year.

In 2019 I took the direct flight back to Halifax with no issues. We are booked for November direct both ways. Fingers crossed! The price has gone thru the roof since we booked

Oh jeez I hope this flight doesn't go away, I was kind of banking on it for Feb/23. Can't book until our companion fare renews in December so I guess we shall see at that point.

We have taken this flight twice before, 2018 and 2020. It's SO much better than connecting in YUL or YYZ especially with kiddos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter