Were you or your kids Pampers or Huggies diaper babies?

Were you or your kids Pampers or Huggies diaper babies?

• Pampers

Votes: 43 50.0%
  • Huggies

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • Other

Votes: 33 38.4%

• Total voters
I couldn't use pampers due to my fragrance allergies. I don't know if they're still so stinky? We used huggies and sometimes store brand, which seemed to be like huggies.

Did you ever try Toys "R" Us brand diapers on your babies? That was another brand I wore as a baby and they worked really well. It's really surprising how much diapers for babies have changed through the years and if you look at diapers today they really don't work as great as they used to

My daughter-in-law had to use inserts in the diapers overnight for my two grandsons (twins). She only used Pampers. Not sure if they peed way more overnight or they are not made as good as they were years ago. Then again, my youngest grandson has never had to use them........

Our first started out with Pampers and since money was tight we decided to give cloth a try. That lasted just a little more than a week and it was back to Pampers and carried over to our second child. I quickly remembered back when I was a kid and my sister was born what the diaper pail smelled like. I was quickly reminded shortly after we switched over to cloth therefore the quick turnaround. We collectively decided that we would just eat less if it meant we could afford Pampers.

Cloth diapers for DS4. DD16 wore Luvs because my ex refused to use cloth diapers. I don't know why, it wasn't like he was going to be washing them.

Either way, DS almost exclusively wore cloth diapers until about 2 1/2 when he ditched diapers during the day then he wore Luv's at night.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest