Were You Ever "That Guy" at Monsters Laugh Floor?

We love the show. :hyper:
My husband loves to be “that guy”.
I hate being picked, but quite often end up being the tele-pathetic person. Lol.

I've been that guy, in the Indiana Jones crowd scene and had one of the female singers sit on my lap at HDDMR. All good natured fun and my family all got big laughs out of it; except my kids were little for Indiana Jones and they were a little scared.

I hate being picked for anything and I was once the tele-pathetic person. My 3 teenagers and husband were laughing their heads off next to me. I love the show but I am always nervous about being picked again.

My brother has been "That Guy" 3 times. They must like bald guys. As we were exiting the theater after the last time, some tourists from Asia took their picture with him.

I hate being picked for anything and I was once the tele-pathetic person. My 3 teenagers and husband were laughing their heads off next to me. I love the show but I am always nervous about being picked again.

That happened to my mom and thank goodness it was her, because I hate getting picked on! She had such a good time with it and I was crying from laughing so hard!

My cousins hubby was "that guy" he played it up. Every time the light was on him he'd make a crazy face. It was several years ago and we still joke about it to this day!

I was the telepathetic person once. Being an introvert I was not happy at first. But, as it went along, I got into it and had a good time. But, the next time we went, I tried to hide so I wouldn't get picked again. LOL!

Thank you for this thread! I’ve never been to the Monsters’ Laugh Floor but after reading about it I went and watched a recording on YouTube. It was great! Can’t wait to check it out in person on our next trip 😊

I was "that guy" once, actually on my last trip in 2017. It was late and one of the last shows of the night, and I was surprised to be chosen but had fun with it. I kept my sticker (unused) in our family photo album from that trip.

I have been That Guy three times. It's fun, you gotta roll with it and make it fun for everyone else. Over many years seeing other people caught in the spotlight is the best part of that show :). Mid to forward rows and near a row lamp increases your chances imo!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter