We're touring Disney like a 3 year old (2TRs in 1!)- UPDATE 5/18 pg. 46

Sounds like a great trip! She's getting so big!!!

We ended up coming home with that same Lady doll I think. Is it the "baby" one?

Sorry I missed the post before we left. I totally would have texted you about the character lines. I just spaced on the tentative plan to do so. sorry!!!

It was fun, but different than our usual "relaxing" trip. She is so big now, so sad. Hope your trip was awesome - I'll have to sign into your TR.

It is the baby Lady. She has the big one to go along with it at home. I do have to say that she was walking around WOD carrying 4 different baby dolls until she decided on the lady one.

No worries about it. Things were crazy here too and I can only imagine how crazy it was for you. I barely had time to log on to the DIS before we left.

Sounds like you had a great return trip to Disney. Looking forward to the end of this TR and hearing all about your new adventures!popcorn::

Is going to Disney ever not fun? ;) At least it's always fun for me. ;) I don't think I'll do a full TR for our recent trip, but I'll recap a fave moment or two here.

Aw! Loved seeing all the pictures! It's like a very mini TR. Hope yall had a great time!

Haha, that was actually kinda the point - a very mini TR. It's always a fun time for us at Disney. Hot, but fun. :thumbsup2

Those are adorable!!!!!! pictures of your daughter. She really has changed a lot since your last TR. It's very cool to see her growing right up.

Now THATs a lot of FPs for your trouble. Very cool!

Isn't it crazy to see the difference just in the pics from the first TR to these pics? So much bigger now!

It does look like a lot of FPs, huh? Confession - the regular Splash Mountain FPs we had already (we had a big group but not a lot of people that wanted to ride) and the magic FPs were given to us as we were exiting the backstage area. We just thought it made a better pic to have all those FPs.:lmao:

Oh my goodness! She's grown!!!

I love your mini trip report!

Thanks! I know, she has gotten so much "older looking." :worried: Oh well, I am trying to soak it all up now.

I am glad you liked my mini trip report. Now that I have said I won't do a TR, I am rethinking it and debating doing a shorter version of a TR. I like that style better.....

oh you went on another trip! I love the Lady she got.

So months and months later, I think I can finally close out this slow moving TR with a few of my favorite things from our trips in 2011.

I loved that we were able to go on some more rides. She is slowly adding more rides to her list of must-dos.

One of her faves....teacups.

ry%3D400

New rides? Triceratop Spin.

ry%3D400

Braving water rides.....

ry%3D400

and last but not least, her first adult ride!

ry%3D400

In terms of food, this is our favorite dish from our various meals. Technically it is my entree, but my hubby tried it also and also declared it a winner. If only we knew for sure that it was still on the menu (it may help if I could remember just exactly what it was), we'd be booking another meal at Le cellier for sure.

ry%3D400

Favorite breakfast item...do you even need to ask? Who doesn't crave a Mickey waffle?

ry%3D400

In terms of sweets, there are just so many options. The Kaki Gori at japan deserves an honorable mention since it is favorite snack of ours. I figured we would mention our favorite sit down sweets though. Our little princess' favorite dessert (from Flying Fish)

ry%3D400

my favorite dessert (also from Flying Fish)

ry%3D400

and I think this is my husband's favorite dessert....(also from Flying Fish - is there a theme there?)

ry%3D400

An unexpected cool moment to see in Disney? The Superbowl MVP parade.

ry%3D400

One of my favorite new Disney shows - Magic, memories and You.

ry%3D400

I know this is a mostly Disney TR, but I have to admit, a major highlight for me was seeing this view.

ry%3D400

What can I say? I'm a HP fanatic!

Her top five favorite character meets...this was a bit hard to do, with all of the characters she's met, but here they are. And just like my little HP crush, our little girl found a favorite character over at the dark side.

Sam I Am.

ry%3D400

Of all the princesses, this one was her favorite, Rapunzel.

ry%3D400

For some reason, this little white kittycat has stolen our little girl's heart.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This may actually be one of my little girl's favorite moments. She still talks about this and was devasted when she didn't get to see Annie this past trip.
Little Annie meeting Big Annie. Here's is my little girl's favorite part of the interaction....

ry%3D400

This is my favorite photo from that interaction....
ry%3D400

And last but not least - the best character interaction from all of our trips. Jessie!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

So I think that about sums up our favorite memories from our 2011 trips. Thank you so much for sticking with me on this drawn out journey. If I end up writing a TR for our most recent trip, I'll try to update more often - I promise!

Your TR was so much fun, I can't believe that it's over.

I love the wrap up of favorites. It's such a great way to summarize the trip(s) overall.

I really enjoyed the TR! Make sure you let me know when you start the next one.

I'm sad to see this great TR come to an end, I really enjoyed reading along with your adventures!!! I definitely vote that you should write a TR for your most recent trip (let me know when you do!!) :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your trip with us Ann, I love seeing Disney through your little girls eyes, it's so different from me traveling with my big boys!

Wow - that was a lovely recap! Sniff Sniff. So sorry it is over, but I really hope you do write about your most recent trip! You can't stop now! :worship:

I loved reading about your trips! They both looked wonderful and it was nice to see your favorite things again! And for the last time I will say... your DD IS ADORABLE. :cutie:

Thank you for another wonderful TR :)

If you decide to do another you know I'm on board :goodvibes

Thanks so much for reading along, Dawn!

I'll definitely let you gals know if I end up writing another one. I need to see what I have in photo form.

Your TR was so much fun, I can't believe that it's over.

I love the wrap up of favorites. It's such a great way to summarize the trip(s) overall.

No? It only took me almost a year to finish up! :p I always like reading trip wrap ups myself and like listing my favorites.

I really enjoyed the TR! Make sure you let me know when you start the next one.

Thanks for reading! I'll have to see if i can at least get caught up on my current TRs first. :p

I'm sad to see this great TR come to an end, I really enjoyed reading along with your adventures!!! I definitely vote that you should write a TR for your most recent trip (let me know when you do!!) :thumbsup2

Thanks! I still need to get caught up on yours 9along with many others). Maybe I'll have more time now that all of my tv shows are done for the season. I'll let you know if I start another one.;)

Thanks for sharing your trip with us Ann, I love seeing Disney through your little girls eyes, it's so different from me traveling with my big boys!

Aw, thanks! I can imagine it would be different traveling with teenage boys! I like seeing Disney through her eyes as well. ;)

Wow - that was a lovely recap! Sniff Sniff. So sorry it is over, but I really hope you do write about your most recent trip! You can't stop now! :worship:

Thanks! I need to get caught up on some TR reading first...your included. I think I am hours behind on yours.:scared: But I'll post a link here if I start another one. It might help with the Disney depression.

I loved reading about your trips! They both looked wonderful and it was nice to see your favorite things again! And for the last time I will say... your DD IS ADORABLE. :cutie:

Thanks! I had fun recapping the trip, but I always forget how much time a TR requires. Thanks! She is always in her happy place at Disney. :goodvibes

Hi Ann~ I'm finally coming out from under the exhaustion of my surgery to start reading again. I'm am so sad that your TR is over! I always look forward to seeing if you had done an update.

I didn't realize that you had gone on another trip. How awesome for your family! The first picture that you posted of you DD with the bow in her hair....that made me think about how big she is getting! Isn't it sad that the "toddler" part is leaving our kids? I wish Dylan would stay that way for longer than he is.

If you decide to do a new TR, let me know!

Hi Ann~ I'm finally coming out from under the exhaustion of my surgery to start reading again. I'm am so sad that your TR is over! I always look forward to seeing if you had done an update.

I didn't realize that you had gone on another trip. How awesome for your family! The first picture that you posted of you DD with the bow in her hair....that made me think about how big she is getting! Isn't it sad that the "toddler" part is leaving our kids? I wish Dylan would stay that way for longer than he is.

If you decide to do a new TR, let me know!

Hi Alison! I am glad that you are recuperating and starting to feel better. I am so behind on all of my TR reading that I don't know if I'll even be able to keep up with writing a new TR - I haven't even posted any pics on FB yet. :rolleyes1

I know, they are growing up so fast! Hopefully we can meet up next month and our preschoolers will want to play with each other. I'll have to see if I can brainstorm up some good activity......

So sad it's over! Hope you do end up writing a TR for your latest trip!

So sad it's over! Hope you do end up writing a TR for your latest trip!

I had high hopes for recapping the trip, but seeing as how I am just now writing back to you, seems unlikely. You saw the pics on FB and I did a mini recap on the blog, something else I am way behind on.

I am subbed in to your new one though! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter