We're On The Front Page Of Cnn.com

2hp6tdc.jpg

WOOOOT!!! :woohoo:

sweet, now if only CNN would cover it themselves!!

I did, but should I select a specific area?

Could someone post the entire link?

the link goes to the local 6 story we already have, the only difference is cnn is linking to it

go to U.S.

then look in the "south" section

That is really amazing!
I am really proud of all our hard work. I feel like one person can make a difference.

So often.. you feel like your efforts go unnoticed. Fighting for our VMK community has opened my eyes!

I am sending REAL letters to Disney executives, about 10 each day. I also include a "Flat" of my character Penny_Ante along with the letter. I am posting replies to all the web sites I see on this board.

I FEEL LIKE I AM MAKING A DIFFERENCE.

Even if VMK closes... I will take this experience and fight harder for things I care about in the future.

Thank you Dis friends.. you opened my eyes :)

When I first saw it, it was on the very first page under Latest News. Now more news has happened and it's no longer on the front page. If I could have done a screen shot, I would have. Unforunately, my work computer wont even let me save any pics. :sad2:

No the link is under U.S. you dont have to live there :)

Confusion here! I meant that the link posted in the very first comment does not direct you to the U.S. page if you don't live in the U.S., thus I couldn't see the headline.

That's why I was aking what to do.:goodvibes

Confusion here! I meant that the link posted in the very first comment does not direct you to the U.S. page if you don't live in the U.S., thus I couldn't see the headline.

That's why I was aking what to do.:goodvibes

Oh... ROFL. well see at first it was on the front page, but as more stories came in it got knocked off. Then it moved to the U.S. page.

ok so..

The news thing below the vmk link, is from the abc station here in Atlanta.

Is CNN afiliated with ABC/Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter