We're off!!!

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
Heading to Buffalo tomorrow afternoon for the night, then to MCO first thing Wednesday a.m. I have to work so I'll be online and will check in if anyone has any questions. We will be attempting to upgrade our passes to MYW so I'll let you know how that turns out.

Had my ds in the emergency room today, he has a pretty severe case of Strep Throat. DR says should be okay to fly, we started antibiotics today, since his ears aren't too bad. Hopefully we don't need treatment down there because according to our insurance policy it just became a pre existing condition.

Haven't been able to find earplanes for this trip so hopefully gum is good enough.

Have a wonderful time, Tracey, and I hope your DS feels better soon! At least the weather in WDW will be better for his throat than the cold weather here!

Have fun; I'm so jealous!

Sorry about the strep but the weather is gorgeous down here. 80+F everyday. It does cool down quickly after the sun goes down but the best medicine after the antibiotics is the sun and Mickey.

We were at MGM today and the crowds were very light. In the space of 35 minutes rode RocknRoll rollercoaser twice including walking from gates to the ride. Fantasmic was not full lots of empty seats. This is how Disney should be everyday.

Off day tomorrow so DD can attend class on line in the morning. She will log in on the laptop at the pool and tease her teacher and classmates about where she is. I plan to soak up the rays. We go home on the 19th and I want a great tan.

Take care
Nepean :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks all for the well wishes....I need this vacation so badly!!!!!

Nepean, where are you guys staying? I've read the weather is supposed to turn cooler next week. As long as there is no snow I will be in that pool!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!