We're members, thanks to all of you!!!!

JALaP

Earning My Ears
Well, we did it! After besieging you all with questions, we New Yorkers had enough information to make up our minds about BCV and the Vacation Club. So we used air vouchers we had from letting ourselves be bumped on our January trip, booked with the Amex rate at Caribbean Beach, and went down to JOIN!
We are so thrilled. Like so many others posting here, we couldn't have done it without the patient and good advice of all of you. And in our case, since our guide couldnt talk to us about the incentives and all for BCV (New York), your info was absolutely essential.
After we signed, we took the boat to MGM, where I immediately used our cell phone to book for January. We can't wait- literally! I think we may have to go down in the summer or fall.
So thank you again, all, for your past and future help! If it's not too tacky to ask, it would sure cap it off to get some of those Welcome Homes I've read enviously in the past!!!! Judy

"Welcome Home"
I hope you enjoy your DVC Home as much as we do.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave:

Welcome Home!! :D :D :D

I hope you enjoy your home away from home as much as we do!

Congrat's and Welcome Home.

We bought sight unseen at OKW and when we came through the guard gate and he said "Welcome Home", we felt tears.

Thanks everyone. Now it feels real! So happy to be part of such a great community. Judy

CONGRATULATIONS..........AND WELCOME HOME

ROSmixedpink_lg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter