"We're here for the food" - A first-timers 9 day DDP adventure

I'm loving your reviews so far! I think its funny that your FIL and MIL usually order what you two do. That happens to DH and me with our parents all the time! I guess they think we must have good taste :confused3

I can't believe I just found your Dining reviews! I am loving them so far (just like all of your wonderful DLR TRs)! :thumbsup2

I'm going to WDW next week (but we'll be on the QSDP) and I was roaming around looking for reviews. We will definitely be going to Sunshine Seasons (that Butterfinger cheesecake looks heavenly). And I'm glad you really enjoyed Le Cellier. On my last trip to WDW it was my favorite restaurant. :goodvibes

I'm in! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

We have dinner ADRs at Ohana, Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Tutto Italia, etc. I'm looking forward to the rest of your reviews!

BTW, do you remember if the dinner menu at Tutto Italia still has the lamb (lamb chops or any other lamb dish)? TIA!

Hello :goodvibes

Really enjoyed you Le Cellier review. I am going to try and get an ADR for our next trip as I know that DH would love it :cool1:

Hi Julie :wave: Great reviews so far! (are you ever coming back?)

I couldn't agree with you more about 'Ohana. We ate there for dinner a few years ago and haven't been back. Our favorite part was the starters (though some have changed) but we were very disappointed with the meats. All of ours seem tough and over cooked. As I remember the steak was basically inedible. And my favorite, the shrimp, was cold and tough. Also they sat is in the back (by the entrance) at a table for 8 and we were only 3. We had this huge table all to ourselves for the entire meal and we were too far away from the games for DD to join in. We haven't been back for dinner since. We have done breakfast, and other than last year, we've really enjoyed it.

We too love SS. So much to choose from. Some of the best CS desserts on property. And how many CS places serve rare tuna?-they have a really good salad there we get every time with tuna on it.:cloud9:

Great pictures of the food. ;)

Can't wait to read more and see what you thought about some of the other restaurants......

(Did you get your CD yet?)

Terri

Great review of Le Cellier:thumbsup2 I was very impressed with their food and service last month and cannot wait to eat there again.

Great reviews. What if you said to ILs "Lets all get something different that way we can sample each others??" Being the Mom of 4 boys I hope my DS and DIL are sweet enough to go to WDW and include us. )My oldest is 9 so I have some time yet. What is the secret of you and your IL getting along so well?? My DH's parents died a long time ago so I don't have ILs.

I love your reviews! I cannot wait to read the rest of them. Thanks for taking the time to do them.

Great reviews. What if you said to ILs "Lets all get something different that way we can sample each others??" Being the Mom of 4 boys I hope my DS and DIL are sweet enough to go to WDW and include us. )My oldest is 9 so I have some time yet. What is the secret of you and your IL getting along so well?? My DH's parents died a long time ago so I don't have ILs.

I will definitely have to try that next time, for the sake of my reviews! Yes, we already have a next time and it was pretty much decided without my help! DH and my ILs already want to go back, so we're making rough plans for Oct 2011!

I would say the secret is...just general love for one another. Also, DH has a great relationship with his family, better than anyone I know. His parents have friends who have some pretty bad daughters/sons-in-law - so I think it makes them appreciate me more. Another plus is that I plan the entire trip for them and nothing in the world could make my MIL happier, so thus, my FIL is also happy. But don't get me wrong, we're not perfect. :rotfl:

I promise I'll come back and finish. A lot of work stuff has just been crazy lately, but I have notes and pictures and will get back on to finish as soon as I have the time. Thanks for reading!! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter