We're Going To Disney, But It's Our Little Secret

Ok, so this isn't really an update, but rather a moment of sharing. Since I love you all soooooo much, :love: I am going to share a little piece of my DH's sense of humor. You see, he is quite funny. Some may call him sarcastic. This is why he and DBFF's DH Brandon are DBFF's themselves. :rotfl: Their sense of humor is very simular and they just love making wise cracks about our Dis obsession.:disrocks: I guess that he finally got tired of hearing about all of the great info I have learned on here. That being said, I am about to share with you what he came up with. Yes, he designed this himself. He's pretty proud of it too :lmao: I caution you, it may be disturbing for some fellow Disers :eek:

disboards.jpg

He just doesn't get the LOVE that we all share of this place :lmao: He is defitnely more of a pirate: than a :wizard: .

No flame suits please :)

Oh my gosh!!! I actually love it! But then I am a Disney Dork! :lmao:

Lynn

PS...got my toothbrush holder tonight from dollar tree!!!

This Disney Dork loves the picture too. I have to admit that I am addicted to all things Disney, especially, the DISboards. My DH is the same way but for some reason in planning this trip he hasn't complained toomuch.

As for the clothes, I've always dressed my boys alike when we travel and I always dressed my stepdaughters alike too. It looks much better in pictures when colors are coordinated but more importantly it was because if I lost one I'd remember what the other one was wearing :rotfl: Another thing I've done in the morning, especially, since going digital, is take a pic of them with the camera so I had a pic of how they looked that day. Cute clothes BTW. I miss dressing little girls.

Awesome travel carry on. And, the timing couldn't have been any better.

As for lovebugs -- stay away! Are they usually gone by October????

Hi! :wave: My name is Sara and I am a full-fledged Disney Dork!
We probably all need an intervention! :lmao:

NAH!

I'M PROUD OF IT, FELLOW DISNEY DORKS!!! :lmao: :snooty:

Love the picture! :thumbsup2

Congrats on the 18 days!! Woo-hoo!

Sara

Hi! :wave: My name is Sara and I am a full-fledged Disney Dork!
We probably all need an intervention! :lmao:

NAH!

I'M PROUD OF IT, FELLOW DISNEY DORKS!!! :lmao: :snooty:

Love the picture! :thumbsup2

Congrats on the 18 days!! Woo-hoo!

Sara

Hi! I'm Katie and I'm a Disney Dork! :wave2:

:goodvibes Ok, well I promised an update today, so here we are. There really isn't much to report. Still planning a bit. It is raining so much here. It has been since the wee hours of the morning and looks like it will for a few more days. Thanks Fay!! Like my yard needed any more rain :scared: I just hope that this is the last storm we have to deal with for a while. Preferably until after we return home. :thumbsup2 I have noticed a couple of iffy spots way out there that they aren't too sure about.....hopefully they will stay far far away from FL/La! Could we all hope?!?!?! I don't mind the rain once we get there, we will put on our ponchos and take off. I just don't want anything (by anything I mean storm) to put our flight in jeopardy :scared1:

The kids still have no clue. We were talking about "Nana's" trip today and DS8 was asking me if we would have enough time after we dropped Nana at the airport to stop and get breakfast before school. :rotfl: He is totally falling for it! Thank goodness!! He is the one that I was worried about. I told him that I had a pretty good feeling that we would stop that morning and eat breakfast. He has no idea that it will be in ORLANDO!!! :goodvibes So exciting.

I have been planning a bit. I cancelled one of our ADR's. We have elected not to do 50's Prime Time. Honestly DH and I wasn't real fond of the menu choices and my girls do not do well with strangers telling them to eat their veggies and pick the food up off the floor that they may have dropped. :eek: Maybe we'll try it another time. I am going to see if I can get in at Sci Fi, if not that's ok, we'll just grab a CS. No worries, no stress....not this trip :goodvibes

I don't have any new pics to post today. Sorry :cutie: There will be more to come soon. DD4 starts Pre-K tomorrow, so I will probably be doing a lot more posts soon! On another good note.....:lovestruc DH's actually off work tomorrow and Tuesday, so I am very much looking forward to spending some much needed quality time with him, so I realistically won't be posting a lot until Wednesday. Oh and on Thursday DBFF and I are having a "We are leaving in 2 weeks" brunch!! :dance3: I am really looking forward to that! :)

I will leave you with a few of my favorite pics of the castle......they're not pics of new things or anything like that, but they'll pass the time :goodvibes

l_d8cfa353c6888df4a105e13eec546783.jpg

l_0cb983f073081fa1b99152b30243266c.jpg

l_5f8855f41d8b97f678ffe405d217953f.jpg

l_62131472f9c0c3431777398a31ec9b57.jpg

l_c0946fc6a2b5f558a2d3ce8a6e99c917.jpg

l_29cffd2731ab95c5bfa0d151636494d5.jpg

I love the last one. You can see that beautiful blue Florida sky! Lets all hope that it stays that way for our trip in 17 days! :goodvibes

I'm so glad your surprise is still on track - I can just imagine their expressions when they figure it out! :yay:

Beautiful castle pics! :love:

Didn't you just love the castle all lit up? It was breathtaking!!!

Congrats on the 17 days! Well, almost 16! :cool1:

Sara

I bow down to your ability to keep it a secret - I would probably burst!!!! Our trip is 7 weeks away and I talk about it every single day.

They are going to have such a good time.

I'm so glad your surprise is still on track - I can just imagine their expressions when they figure it out! :yay:

Beautiful castle pics! :love:

I can't wait to see their expressions as well. I will have lots of pics and video that I will share in my TR when we return :goodvibes

Didn't you just love the castle all lit up? It was breathtaking!!!

Congrats on the 17 days! Well, almost 16! :cool1:

Sara

Yes I LOVED the castle all lit up. It was beautiful! 16 days from now we'll be on a flight bound for Orlando!!!:banana:

I bow down to your ability to keep it a secret - I would probably burst!!!! Our trip is 7 weeks away and I talk about it every single day.

They are going to have such a good time.

Haha! Thanks! I have to say that is has NOT been easy. Especially here towards the end......:)

Man! Two days away from the dis and I missed so much!!!! :goodvibes But I'm all caught up now. :thumbsup2 Love the castle pics - makes me so home sick for Mickey's house. We're almost there, my friend! Almost there! :banana:

We're getting the rain from Fay in a couple days. We could really use it as it has been a dry summer up here in MD. As long as there's no hurricanes in middle of October in Florida, I'm cool.

Love the castle pics. Something so magical about seeing it in its majesty. Do boys get all worked up by the castle? I know that both DS were last time but I wonder now that they're older, will they still care.

Glad to hear that the kids haven't figured anything out. With 2 weeks to go, I think you're going to make it! Have fun at brunch with DBFF and I hope you handle it well when DD goes off to school tomorrow.

Hi....I just read your ptr! This trip sound fantastic. I used the link for your ptr from you bff's ptr. You gals are so lucky to be sharing this magical vacation with good friends. I'm so jealous!

We go in January 2009, but I'm already thinking I will have to plan a trip with our good friends, since the kids get along so good together.....hmmmmm, wheels are turning now. I'm off to call my BFF now....woohoo.

Hi....I just read your ptr! This trip sound fantastic. I used the link for your ptr from you bff's ptr. You gals are so lucky to be sharing this magical vacation with good friends. I'm so jealous!

We go in January 2009, but I'm already thinking I will have to plan a trip with our good friends, since the kids get along so good together.....hmmmmm, wheels are turning now. I'm off to call my BFF now....woohoo.

You should definitely do that! Oh, but maybe you should wait till we get back so you can see if it worked out or not . . . LOL!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: Of course it will work out - 2 families of BFF's in the happiest place on earth! What could be better? :goodvibes

You should definitely do that! Oh, but maybe you should wait till we get back so you can see if it worked out or not . . . LOL!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: Of course it will work out - 2 families of BFF's in the happiest place on earth! What could be better? :goodvibes

Absolutely nothing could be better :goodvibes Lets all hope that Hurricane Gustav stays away and doesn't affect us to bad.....:thumbsup2

Ok, I will wait for your results before planning anything definate....lol. Although, I'm thinking that if theres any disagreements we will just split up.....Bff and I will leave the kids and hubbies by themselves!!!:rotfl2: :banana: :rotfl:

Ya know, the more I think of it, thats sounding good too!?! Oh my, I need to stop, this is so addicting I should be planning our family vaca first then the next....lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter