We're Going To Disney, But It's Our Little Secret

HS sounds like a blast. I can't wait to do Toy Story. My sister and her kids who are extremely jealous that we are going to Disney went just before TSM opened so they have never been on it. The meanie in me is so happy that we get to ride it first (gotta love that sisterly love!!! LOL)

My Best friend is going to Disney at the same time as me - I hope that we have as much fun as you guys!!!

Well, when I left you we were on our way to the Poly for a photo session and our ADR at 'Ohana. The photo session went really well and I think everyone enjoyed it. Our photographer was great! Loved his personality!!! Our Photopass Cd came in today so here are a few of my favorites that they took at the session!!!

poly1.jpg

poly2.jpg

poly.jpg

poly3.jpg

poly4.jpg

poly5.jpg

After our photo session we were more than ready to fill our tummies with some yummies! We had head great things about 'Ohana and were really looking forward to this meal. DH ordered a Lapu Lapu drink while we waited. I tasted it and it was quite yummy. He seemed to like it. Finally they called our name and we were shown around the restaurant a bit. The kids loved the huge fire pit, hula lessons, limbo ect. that they go to participate in. It was awesome. We loved the atmosphere, our server and all the yummy food. Everyone was more than pleased. The food kept coming and coming and OMG the bread pudding was to die for. Here are a few pics of our crew enjoying a very much loved, laid back dinner!

232.jpg

233.jpg

235.jpg

237.jpg

238.jpg

239.jpg

244.jpg

257.jpg

After dinner is was around 10pm so we headed to the beach and caught most of Wishes. It was neat to watch the fireworks from a distance. After that we walked around the Poly a bit and headed back to POR. We were exhausted yet again. It was a great night and if you haven't yet tried 'Ohana, you need to. We loved it and it will defintely on our "to do" list for our next trip. Listen to me talk about our next trip....Haha!!! DH would die :lmao:

Ok well, that's all for now. I hope you enjoy the pics. I will be posting another update soon. Stay tuned....Tomorrow we go to Animal Kingdom!:goodvibes Until then I will leave you wish some of our other photopass pics that were on the cd. Hope you enjoy!

DH and DBFF's DH on Test Track! They are reading their car magazines!

testtrack.jpg

mk.jpg

mk1.jpg

mk3.jpg

mk4.jpg

I LOVE EMMA'S FACE IN THIS ONE!!!

mk5.jpg

mk6.jpg

WE LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS ONE!!!

mk7.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them. Stay tuned for more soon!! :goodvibes

Your Capt. Hook pics are so hilarious!!!!!!! :rotfl: I don't care how bad Hook is - I think Emma could take him judging from the look on her face! :goodvibes Great update! So glad to have our photopass pics! :)

Great update! Those are fabulous pictures at the Poly! Love the castle in the background and the one on the hammock with the girls giving their bro a kiss? Precious! :goodvibes

Love all the other photopass pics too - you guys got some really good ones. The Tink one with just the littlest looking at the camera is really cute. The Hook pictures are hilarious! I hope I can remember to try and get those! Your hubby is a good sport! :goodvibes

Sara

Great update and great pics. The photoshoot pics came out great - well worth the money. Ohanas has been on our list and we've never been able to fit it in. Looking forward to your AK day.

Great photopass pics from the Poly - now you've got me wishing I had booked a session for my daughter and I next month - we don't have many nice pictures together. If hubby was going it would be a great place to get a much needed family photo taken. I love all of them!

I can't wait to try 'Ohana one of these days too - I've heard such great things about it.

The Captain Hook pictures are great! :rotfl: You guys seemed to really make good use of photopass!

Your family photoshoot came out awesome. I really wanted to try this when we go (IN 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!! - sorry - it just came out) but DH is against it. Oh well - he's probably right - the kids won't cooperate and then I'll be annoyed - that's kind of an ongoing theme in my house!

I love the Captain Hook pictures too.

Your Poly pics are awesome! The captain Hook pics are hillarious...I was actually sitting here laughing out loud at my work computer.

We love Ohana's too. It is a must-do every trip. We liked it so much we got the recipes and occasionally have Ohana's night at home. DH has mastered the Bread pudding recipe...which isn't too good for my attempt at losing the extra pounds I put on while pregnant with DS. :)

Loved your update!! The photoshoots pics are great too. I'm going to try and get my kids to ride TOT, even I'm scared of that ride. but if I can at least get them to ride it once like your kids it will be fun. love the captain Hook pics too.

What beautiful pictures! I would love to do that on my upcoming trip. We need to get a new family pic anyways and what better place to do that than magical WDW!

Great report and photos and I love the surprize video. I wish we were back there this year. We were there Thanksgiving 07. Seems like so long ago. Keep up the great reporting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter