We're Going To Disney, But It's Our Little Secret

Loved your CRT update. The girls look so cute in their dresses and the desserts look yummy. Well except that eyeball dessert. Looking forward to hearing about Epcot EMH.

Hi How are you? Did you all get your house in order from the stom?
Were still working on ours. The Ins. man came out Tues. and looked at our roof. We need to replace our roof!:sad2:

Your dd's are so cute, and you dress them so nice!:hug:

My DH asked that you tell your DH HI for Him!:wave2:

I have enjoyed your TR, you have done a wonderful job with it!

Did you all do the bouce back?

We did not my DH said we need to wait another 5 years
to go back.:sad2:

We have gone to WDW in 2002,2005,2006,2007, and 2008.
He said it's time for a brake.:sad1:

Hope you have a wonderful day!!:flower3:

Hi How are you? Did you all get your house in order from the stom?
Were still working on ours. The Ins. man came out Tues. and looked at our roof. We need to replace our roof!:sad2:

Your dd's are so cute, and you dress them so nice!:hug:

My DH asked that you tell your DH HI for Him!:wave2:

I have enjoyed your TR, you have done a wonderful job with it!

Did you all do the bouce back?

We did not my DH said we need to wait another 5 years
to go back.:sad2:

We have gone to WDW in 2002,2005,2006,2007, and 2008.
He said it's time for a brake.:sad1:

Hope you have a wonderful day!!:flower3:

Good Morning!

Yes things are pretty much back to normal for us as far as the storm goes. We were fortunate that we didn't have much damage. We didn't have to make a claim with homeowners..;)

Thank you for the compliments on my DD's. I like to dress them alike but here lately DH has been giving me as hard time about it, saying they are getting too old to do it :confused3 One day I'm sure they will object too :laughing:

I will definitely tell DH hello from your DH!!:)

I'm glad that you are enjoying my TR....So far I am enjoying writing it. As far as bounceback, no we didn't book bounceback. DH said the same as your DH. Hey, maybe we'll be going the same time next time :rotfl: We want to wait until my youngest us older and can keep up better and not be so whiney. She was terribly whiney this whole trip :sad2: We also want the bring the kids to many other places for vacation, I don't want them to only see Disney World :rotfl: We will definitely go back though, just in a couple of years. :goodvibes

Hope you have a great day and continue to read. I will be posting another update later this morning!

Lets see....where was I....Oh yeah, we were leaving MK after a fabulous dinner at CRT and heading to Epcot. I'm not sure what time we arrived at Epcot, Mel maybe you can help me with that....but I am thinking it was probabaly every bit of 8pm. They were having EMH and we were looking forward to hitting our favorite rides. I'm sorry that I don't have pics from this night. I just didn't take any. When we get the photopass cd there are some good ones of the kiddos in front of the "Ball" that photopass took. I will post them when I get them. Epcot was PACKED!! We did Spaceship Earth and Figment and I think that was about it. Oh and Nemo. We caught Nemo while DBFF and her crew watched Illuminations. After Nemo we went upstairs to see the dolphins. This was a first for us and the kids really liked it. The dolphins were very interactive that night. Waiving at us and they would put their nose against the glass and look at you. Emma LOVED this! The child loves the water and most aquatic things. She would love to be a mermaid. She kept watching the dolphins and saying "Mommy their beautiful".

We caught back up with DBFF after that. Wait times for Soarin and Test Track were every bit of an hour at least. It was nuts. While DBFF and her crew decided to do a little shopping, we decided to catch a bus back to POR. This is when the horrible experience with the POR buses started for us :sad2: It was terrible. We walked to the bus stop to find enough people to fill 2 buses waiting in line ahead of us for POR. I was rediculous and not the way anyone would want to end an evening. We waited for about 30 mins before a bus pulled in. Needless to say we didn't make that one. Luckily there was another right behind it. We will soon learn that seems to be the way POR does things.

We headed back to POR and for some reason at night the bus driver only made one stop at one Riverside depot, and it was one that couldn't have been farther from our building.....OMG the whining was terrible that night! No one wanted to walk 4 miles to their room :eek: We made it though, some of us barely or so they thought :rotfl: We got to bed and it felt so good. It had been a long day......

Up next - Hollywood Studios!

Lets see....where was I....Oh yeah, we were leaving MK after a fabulous dinner at CRT and heading to Epcot. I'm not sure what time we arrived at Epcot, Mel maybe you can help me with that....but I am thinking it was probabaly every bit of 8pm. They were having EMH and we were looking forward to hitting our favorite rides. I'm sorry that I don't have pics from this night. I just didn't take any. When we get the photopass cd there are some good ones of the kiddos in front of the "Ball" that photopass took. I will post them when I get them. Epcot was PACKED!! We did Spaceship Earth and Figment and I think that was about it. Oh and Nemo. We caught Nemo while DBFF and her crew watched Illuminations. After Nemo we went upstairs to see the dolphins. This was a first for us and the kids really liked it. The dolphins were very interactive that night. Waiving at us and they would put their nose against the glass and look at you. Emma LOVED this! The child loves the water and most aquatic things. She would love to be a mermaid. She kept watching the dolphins and saying "Mommy their beautiful".

We caught back up with DBFF after that. Wait times for Soarin and Test Track were every bit of an hour at least. It was nuts. While DBFF and her crew decided to do a little shopping, we decided to catch a bus back to POR. This is when the horrible experience with the POR buses started for us :sad2: It was terrible. We walked to the bus stop to find enough people to fill 2 buses waiting in line ahead of us for POR. I was rediculous and not the way anyone would want to end an evening. We waited for about 30 mins before a bus pulled in. Needless to say we didn't make that one. Luckily there was another right behind it. We will soon learn that seems to be the way POR does things.

We headed back to POR and for some reason at night the bus driver only made one stop at one Riverside depot, and it was one that couldn't have been farther from our building.....OMG the whining was terrible that night! No one wanted to walk 4 miles to their room :eek: We made it though, some of us barely or so they thought :rotfl: We got to bed and it felt so good. It had been a long day......

Up next - Hollywood Studios!

UGH!!!!!!!!!! The POR bus saga continues! It's so unnerving how much time we spent waiting on buses this trip! When I read this update I realized that we didn't go into the Seas at all this trip! :sad2: Well, other than to eat at Coral Reef. I can't believe I didn't realize that before now - so sad. Of course, all the more reason to plan another trip! :rotfl: Great update my friend - can't wait for another!

Great update Katie! Wow - Epcot sounds packed! I love the Seas - so calming in there and I hear going over there late in the evening is really nice and uncrowded!

Sorry about the bus situation - that sounds miserable. :headache: Did you have a stroller for the 4 year old, or was she walking? I can't remember now. :confused3

More, please....popcorn::

Sara

Great update Katie! Wow - Epcot sounds packed! I love the Seas - so calming in there and I hear going over there late in the evening is really nice and uncrowded!

Sorry about the bus situation - that sounds miserable. :headache: Did you have a stroller for the 4 year old, or was she walking? I can't remember now. :confused3

More, please....popcorn::

Sara

We loved the Seas too. I think it was the most uncrowded part of Epcot that night :)

We did rent a stroller (double) for the girls, but as you know they don't allow them towards the buses. I swear they should have a stroller rental/return counter at the bus stop! That would please a lot of parents with little ones :thumbsup2

We did rent a stroller (double) for the girls, but as you know they don't allow them towards the buses. I swear they should have a stroller rental/return counter at the bus stop! That would please a lot of parents with little ones :thumbsup2

I hear ya! I debated and debated about what to do about the stroller thing for our upcoming trip! With the ages of my girls (same as yours - 5 and almost 4) I was figuring the Disney ones would be the easiest to push around with their much-bigger-than-they-used-to-be-rear-ends !:laughing: I finally ended up deciding to rent one from an offsite place (www.orlandostrollerrentals.com) (The double jogging stroller - not the sit and stand - ugh) so I would have it the whole time and not have to carry anyone from the parks to the car. (Of course, with this comes the folding of the stroller to get on the bus/parking lot tram!:headache: Oh well - 6 in one, 1/2 dozen in the other. I swear there is no perfect solution.:sad2: )

I hope it works out and is easy to push with 70 lbs of weight in it. We shall see! :goodvibes

Well today was our Hollywood Studios day. Since we didn't have a breakfast ADR, we decided to sleep in a little and check out the food court. Cereal and milk for the girls, muffin for me and DS had a kids breakfast plate with eggs and bacon. He LOVES breakfast! :goodvibes DH decided to hang behind us in the room for a bit and get ready while we ate. He's not a big breakfast eater. DBFF and her crew headed over to HS earlier for rope drop so they were already there. We finished up our breakfast and were on our way!

We knew that if we wanted to ride TSM we needed to go their first since it was already 9:30am!!! We fastpassed it and then went to the standby line. The wait time was about and hour, but worth it and in the air conditioning! The kids loved it!!!

193.jpg

195.jpg

196.jpg

198.jpg

201.jpg

After this we walked around a bit and it got to be around 11am. DH was getting hungry since he hadn't eaten anything, and since we all are a light breakfast we headed to find something for lunch. We had tried to get and ADR for Sci Fi, but had no luck. We decided to walk up and ask them if they had a table. She said YES! It would be about 10 mins. A quick run to the rest room with the girls (one of a million I might add) and it was time to be seated. We approached our "car" only to see some very familar faces seated next to us....lol! It was DBFF and her family! :rotfl: We had a good lunch. The kids loved the milk shakes and DH got them each a pirate punch....the girls loved their Tink! :goodvibes

204.jpg

208.jpg

After lunch we joined DBFF and went to ride!!! We were ready to ride something. We hit Star Tours....a favorite of my kiddos, made a stop by the gift shop there and headed to Indiana Jones. About half way through, DD4 had to potty so we made an exit and met up with everyone after the show. We then headed to TOT, another first for my family. We all rode it!!! I don't know if I will ever get my girls on it again, but we did ride together....All 9 of us. I so wish the pics would have been better. You couldn't see the kids b/c of the people in front of them with their hands up :sad2: Oh well. After that, we headed to RnR. Since DBFF and her DH and already done this earlier, they offered to stay with my girls so me, DH and DS could all ride! I love love love them! :lovestruc This is my favorite ride at WDW!

211.jpg

212.jpg

213.jpg

DBFF took this pic of the yougest of our crew. They are all sad and pouting b/c they aren't tall enough to ride RnR!

m_d45799a37f916bc577685b181b987c40.jpg

After that, me and DBFF and the kids headed to the buses to head back to POR. We had dinner ressies and a photoshoot to get ready for! :goodvibes The DH's stayed behind to ride RnR 4 more times in a row. We headed to the buses with the kids in tow only to wait 45 mins for a stinkin bus!!!!! :scared1: It was rediculous! There were no POR buses to be seen anywhere. I mean, where do they all go?? :confused3 Anyhoo, we finally arrived back at POR with some very hot little kiddos and stopped by the foot ct for popscicles. That hit the spot and we made our way to the room. On the way there we were stopping to watch the duck and a CM stopped and asked us if we would like to feed them. The kids of course said yes, so they did. They really enjoyed it. Here is a pic of the kids about to feed the ducks and birds at POR:

221.jpg

After that, we headed to the room to get cleaned up. DH was right behind us. How lucky he said they walked right onto a bus. :confused: Who knows!!!We had ressies at O'hana and we booked a photoshoot at the Poly for before dinner for some group and family pics. They came out great!!! I highly reccommend doing this! We really enjoyed it. The photopass cd is supposed to come today so I will share some pics with you soon!! :goodvibes

That's all for now.....

Stay tuned for my favorite night of the whole trip! Dinner at Ohana!

Love all your line pictures from TSM - wish I had taken some! The girls looked so cute in their brown and pink high school musical outfits! Um, and that pic of J in the "helmet" is hilarious!!!!! Are you thinking what I'm thinking? "I got my helmet on!" :rotfl2: (Sorry, inside joke between me and DBFF!) Can't wait to see your pics from 'Ohana!

I can't wait to try TSM - looks like fun!

Glad you got in to Sci-Fi - great place! It never hurts to ask, right?

Great update Katie! You and Mel have been busy little bees with your trip reports! TSM looks adorable - can't wait to ride it! Yay on the Sci-Fi! That's great - we love it there! :love:

More, please...(because I have nothing to do today, can you tell? ;) )

Sara

Love your TR. Just found it today and it is great! That is so fun that you got to take a trip to WDW with your DBFF and her family. My BFF is not a Disney fan and I can't convince her to come with us...maybe have to reconsider my BFF if she doesn't like WDW:rotfl:

Love all your line pictures from TSM - wish I had taken some! The girls looked so cute in their brown and pink high school musical outfits! Um, and that pic of J in the "helmet" is hilarious!!!!! Are you thinking what I'm thinking? "I got my helmet on!" :rotfl2: (Sorry, inside joke between me and DBFF!) Can't wait to see your pics from 'Ohana!

You made me laugh outloud with that one my friend! :lmao:

I can't wait to try TSM - looks like fun!

Glad you got in to Sci-Fi - great place! It never hurts to ask, right?

You're going to LOVE TSM!!!!:goodvibes

Love your TR. Just found it today and it is great! That is so fun that you got to take a trip to WDW with your DBFF and her family. My BFF is not a Disney fan and I can't convince her to come with us...maybe have to reconsider my BFF if she doesn't like WDW:rotfl:

:welcome: Glad to have you along on our revisit to The World!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter