We're Dreaming of a WL Christmas! DEC 2010 INTERACTIVE PTR NEW: 12/9 BYE-BYE!

WOW! Great! What are your dates? We are Dec 11-16.Aren't you so excited!! Have you ever stayed at the WL before?

We are actually going Nov. 27th to Dec 5th on that coveted week between Thanksgiving and the Christmas holidays. And we *had* WL booked, but I got bit by the resort switching bug. :rotfl:We are actually staying at CR now. I am super excited for the monorail and the space, but am bummed not to walk through that amazing WL decorated for xmas!

We are actually going Nov. 27th to Dec 5th on that coveted week between Thanksgiving and the Christmas holidays. And we *had* WL booked, but I got bit by the resort switching bug. :rotfl:We are actually staying at CR now. I am super excited for the monorail and the space, but am bummed not to walk through that amazing WL decorated for xmas!

We'll be there the same week!! We are booked at WL!! You'll LOVE being on the monorail at CR!! We stay at the Poly a lot and it is sooo nice to have that access!! :goodvibes

We'll be there the same week!! We are booked at WL!! You'll LOVE being on the monorail at CR!! We stay at the Poly a lot and it is sooo nice to have that access!! :goodvibes

Well...I WISH I was booked that week!! We might actually check in more along the lines of the 8th depending on a few school factors for me. My TA travels to the WL every December 11th and said the crowds are great, so I am not too concerned as of yet.

That is so neat that you are booked at the CR!! I agree that it is very nice to have the monorail. We were really worried about not having it at the WL. However, Disney was so organized with the boats to the MK! They had 2-3 running at a time and we never waited more than 5 minutes!

I am so interested to see your pictures of the CR!!! I know the views are just beautiful AND your only a short boat ride away to the WL :lovestruc

YAY!!! I'm here, too!! And that one picture alone makes me sooooo wish we could go for the holidays!
Can't wait to read more!

Hi Katie! I made it over! Can't wait to follow along. :goodvibes

YAY! I so happy you are here!!

YAY!!! I'm here, too!! And that one picture alone makes me sooooo wish we could go for the holidays!
Can't wait to read more!

Hi Amanda!! That picture makes me SUPER excited too! I think I have mentally passed summer because I am just so anxious to go! I love Christmas! Thanks for following.

Katie:

I will join in the fun. I read your trip report the other day so I will "come out of hiding."

You will love the Wilderness Lodge at Christmas. It is simply breathtaking.

I can't wait to hear all your fabulous plans.

Erika

Katie:

I will join in the fun. I read your trip report the other day so I will "come out of hiding."

You will love the Wilderness Lodge at Christmas. It is simply breathtaking.

I can't wait to hear all your fabulous plans.

Erika

Awww thanks for coming out of hiding!! hehe. Have you stayed at the WL during Christmas?? I am over the moon about it :cloud9:

popcorn::

Subscribing!

I'll be planning along at the same time as you for my trip to WDW in Dec (11th-17th!)

Btw someone on the December 2010 thread just posted park hours from a Disney TA's website!!

http://www.disneytravelagents.com/S.../pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_dec.pdf

Not long til your ADR day now! :woohoo:

Emma princess: x

HI EMMA!!! Thank you so much for letting me know about the December hours! I have been waiting on those for a long time! Now time to plan my ADRs!

What are your park days/ADRs? So exciting we will be there at the same time! Looking forward to planning with you.:santa:

HI EMMA!!! Thank you so much for letting me know about the December hours! I have been waiting on those for a long time! Now time to plan my ADRs!

What are your park days/ADRs? So exciting we will be there at the same time! Looking forward to planning with you.:santa:

I am waiting for the 'official' hours from Disney too lol but so far I'm thinking for ADRs -

- Crystal Palace (breakfast, before park opening on first morning!)
- 1900 Park Fare (breakfast - love the food there & want to show DF the Grand Floridian, 'preview' before our honeymoon next year!)

Also dinners at..

- Mama Melroses (never eaten here before)
- Kona Cafe (before MVMCP on 14th!)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe (never been to WL and really want to see it!)
- Jiko (maybe after EMH at Animal Kingdom.. see if we're brave enough to face the Yeti at night time! :eek:)
- Chefs de France, or somewhere in World Showcase - think I'll let DF choose! possibly the new restaurant in Mexico (la hacienda) which I believe will be CS during day & TS at night :goodvibes

I want to see as many of the resorts as possible during the holiday season, the decorations are all so amazing! :santa:

We'll be having a 'planning party' in a couple of weeks time, before ADR day - finalise the park days & check over menus on allears.net, etc!

Emma princess: x

Thank you!! I am so excited after reading your WL recap at Christmas!! The soft music really adds to the atmosphere...I can only imagine when it is Christmas music!! Can't wait to plan and I will be sure to use you for lots of info!

You let me know if you have any questions - I've done Christmas there twice now. Wish I could spend every Christmas there!!! :cloud9:

You let me know if you have any questions - I've done Christmas there twice now. Wish I could spend every Christmas there!!! :cloud9:

WOW! Ok..you are going to be one of my go-to people!! What dates in December have you gone before??

I'm here to follow all the fun planning. Disney at Christmas is my favorite!:goodvibes

YAY!! So happy that you made it over:goodvibes What dates have you gone to Disney during Christmas? Still debating about our dates...

I'm in. Can't wait to see what you have planned. I know it will really make me want to go during christmas. Ahh, maybe next year!!!:rotfl2:

I'm in. Can't wait to see what you have planned. I know it will really make me want to go during christmas. Ahh, maybe next year!!!:rotfl2:

HAHA! I know,I think I will have a hard time NOT going again during Christmas after we go on this trip ;) Thanks for joining in!!

Awww thanks for coming out of hiding!! hehe. Have you stayed at the WL during Christmas?? I am over the moon about it :cloud9:

We stayed at the WL during Thanksgiving 2008. It was amazing. I had originally planned to go back this year during Thanksgiving but we are going during the summer instead. You will love the Christmas decorations!

Erika

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter