We're back!!

DisneylandParis2009837.jpg

Hopefully this will work??:confused3

We had joined the queue for the meet and greet Aladdin. I swore I wouldn't do this but as we had already been to Auberge and my DD wanted to see him and Jasmine we joined the queue. Just as Amber got to the front two women pushed in, they were probably in their 20's so I was just about to say something when Aladdin said, 'Excuse me have you just jumped in the queue?' she said 'Yes but we'll only be a minute' Aladdin had a word with the CM and they moved him to the back of the crowd!!!:scared1: Now Amber was at the back instead of the front! I stormed over to the CM and told him I thought it wasn't very fair! He told me to follow him and he put Amber at the front!:goodvibes There was a lot of people shouting at him and pointing at Amber and then at their kids. I thought I was going to get lynched!:rotfl: As Aladdin and Jasmine bent down to talk to Amber the children who had been at the front were pushing Amber and pushing their books in Aladdins face! Aladdin whilst still smiling said under his breath 'if one of these kids shove their books in my face again I'm going to turn around and shove it in theirs! :rotfl: Jasmine said 'Oh Aladdin your so naughty!:rotfl:' He then went on to say Amber had the manners of a princess and she was very beautiful :love: It was probably one of the funniest moments of my whole holiday!:rotfl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Welcome home - cant wait to read your trippie :)

Welcome back :goodvibes Sounds like on the whole you had a fantastic time - looking forward to your tr and review on the Newport Bay Club. It's one we've almost booked a few times, but backed out at the last minute due to some reviews - from the outside it looks absolutely stunning.

Sorry to hear Walts wasn't good :sad1: - it was one of my favourites - although i was probably looking through rose tinted glasses as I was more interested in the parade :lmao: (but i did enjoy my meal)

Bring on the TR!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter