We're Back from #18...WHAT a Cruise!!!

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
Hubby and I just arrived home from Disney cruise #18 on the Wonder. What an awesome trip!! I've said it before, but I'll say it again...the crew in the Wonder is the best. :D :D :D :D
Once again, we were blessed with gorgeous weather at Castaway Cay, and we enjoyed all our old favorite activities (70s Party, hot tubbing, massages, etc.) and foods (maple salmon, Palo souffle, etc.) throughout the cruise. But this time we tried some new things, including the "draw Mickey" class, parasailing, and the Ladies Night at the spa. We also got to experience the EXCELLENT new American-style buffet at Beach Blanket for lunch. I got photos of the Wonder Nav. verandahs (which are a little different than the Magic's), the Deck 1 twin portholes, and the deck 7 aft verandah, as well as an even more secret deck 8 aft overlook. Hubby and I will be working diligently to post the new navigators, photos, and more info., as well as my full trip report. Thank goodness our next trip is only 3 weeks away, as I am homesick for the Wonder already!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We missed you, Barb. Glad you had a great time. You must have rushed to the computer as soon as you walked in the door! Only three weeks until the big anniversary cruise! You'll have to work overtime just to post all the wonderful stuff you brought back for us! Have fun!

- Dave

Welcome back girl....I thought about you today as I watched The
Wonder pass by on the cam.

Can't wait to read your report and I definitely want to know about
ladies night at the Spa......

In your infinite wisdom(and Dave you can chime in on this too)
how would I get a package to a crew member....Barb....remember I told you about the crayons?????? I'd love to send my guys
some crayons....but have no idea how.....

Barb....go to the DIS Report Boards and read the first 3 installments of my trip report on our 1-5 cruise. And I'm not
finished yet.........Oh dear...people around this house are
actually expecting to be served some dinner.....imagine that.....where are Vlado and Mark when I need them?????????? lol

Phyllis

:cool:

Welcome home, and Im glad you had another great trip!
How did you like the parasailing? How long did it take? We are hoping to do that on our next cruise.
Also, what was did they offer in the lunch buffet?
As always thanks for all the great info! Keep up the great research work. ;)

Hello Barb
So glad you had such a great time --taking a suntan and a big grin to maybe snowshoes and over coat huh? Hope the trip back home was safe and warm with wonderful memories.
Will look forward to your trip report.
Always,
Shirley

Welcome Back Barb!!!

I am new here, but just wanted to mention that your site ROCKS! I have gotten so much invaluable information from both yours and Dave From Marietta's site. They are both Great!

Thanks for all the great pictures and info!

Welcome back, Barb & Tony! :) Glad to hear you've started off the year of cruises with an awesome one! :D

And even after all those cruises there is still something new to try...even more fun! :earsgirl:

Hi Barb,
We were on the January 13th cruise right before you. We met sasha as soon as we boarded. He spotted our lime green ribbons. I Told him that I knew who he was from your website. He was thrilled at being "FAMOUS". He told me you were on the next cruise and was looking forward to seeing you again. He told me what great people you and Tony are. I told hin that I had not had the pleasure in meeting you yet, but maybe oneday soon. Glad you had a great trip. Hubby and I are booked again for 3 night October10th.

Sasha is great, and we learned that he is multi-talented too...he teaches the "draw Mickey" class! We will be posted a photo of him on the "Sasha" page when we do our update this weekend. I have almost all of the photos ready (include the aecret aft outlets and deck 1 portholes)...just gotta finish the trip report.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I always enjoy reading your trip reports. You guys are really fun! Happy Anniversay, Barb and Tony!

Tina
Magic 1/18/03:bounce:
(a long way off, but something to look forward to)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter