We're at the Contemporary now

sotoalf

DIS Veteran
I'm writing from a Tower room at the Contemporary, where we'll be till Monday. All CM's have been most helpful. Francine at the front desk was cooperative and genial. I asked for and received a renovated room on the 9th floor. The room is as impressive as the photos show: IKEA-esque fixtures in the bathroom, a generous high speed internet access area, and flat-screen TV.

I'm meeting friends later tonight; but to kill time, I met my parents at the Grand Floridian (we happened to reserve the same weekend) for lunch at the GF Cafe (a marvelous lunch; restaurant reviews are forthcoming).

I'll be happy to answer any questions. In the meantime, look for updates to this thread.

I'm so jealous! We stayed in a North Wing room last April and I loved the CR! Have a wonderful time for those of us who had to cancel our trips! Also, don't forget that you can get decent coffee in the lobby! :flower:

We're staying in a Tower Room at the CR in June so I am more than curious to hear your opinions of the resort!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Have FUN for me too!!! can't wait to hear your trip report!!

Looking forward to your updates, thanks!

Can't wait to hear more - we will be there in Feb. I can almost say next month!! Particularly interested in the coffee in the lobby.

Have fun :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter