We're ALL 50 here! And maybe a little MAD too.....a 50th anniversary/celebration/ Party TR *WHO 'DIS? Update 12/20*

CruellaNY

It’s Good to Be Bad
Would it even be a party if I wasn't there???

If you know me- you know the answer :earboy2: And if this is the first of my reports you're reading, well :welcome: , I'm happy to have you read along and decide for yourself!

And just who are you reading about?

I'm Ariane, and I'm just a few months older than this beauty

Why thank you, we don't look a day over 45 I know! Although only 1 of us was lucky enough to get a facelift.
The one who didn't knew years ago she's be here for her 50th birthday and THE 50th anniversary and I feel lucky to say I did do both. Like all of you, Disney holds a special place in my heart and also encompasses a good amount of my time on a daily basis, thanks to my incredible job 🥰

Sharing my sappy love for Disney - in fact he's often the one asking to go - is my DH and travel partner Steve

We have 4 boys, 33,30,19 and 15, and occasionally the younger ones come with us but 95% of the time we are solo! Except that we also almost always travel with good friends as well and we did that again for this trip. So here are a few what and where details!

When: 9/29-10/5
Where: Wilderness Lodge but of course!

What did we do? We ate, drank, rode, drank, ate, laughed, shopped, and drank some more. And that's really all you need to do at Disney to have a great trip!

I know there are and will be lots of 50th reports out there; I hope you enjoy mine!

The one who didn't knew years ago she's be here for her 50th birthday and THE 50th anniversary and I feel lucky to say I did do both. Like all of you, Disney holds a special place in my heart and also encompasses a good amount of my time on a daily basis, thanks to my incredible job 🥰
So happy to be joining in with your latest adventures!
When: 9/29-10/5
Where: Wilderness Lodge but of course!

What did we do? We ate, drank, rode, drank, ate, laughed, shopped, and drank some more. And that's really all you need to do at Disney to have a great trip!
No better way to do Disney!

I was really glad that we ran into you at the WL. I'm excited to see how your trip went after we left you on the 30th. You always have lots of fun. :)

Sounds like perfection :) Can't wait to hear all about it, and all the awesome anniversary kick-off excitement!

Following! I love reading all of your reports.
Hi there and :welcome: Thank your following again, it makes me happy to hear people enjoy my reports!
So happy to be joining in with your latest adventures!
Hey Susan glad you're here! This was our longest trip in awhile by a night or two and we really enjoyed ourselves.
Present and accounted for!
:thumbsup2
Don't you hate typos? You hit the 4 instead of the 3 there.
Well shoot I did, didn't I!! That's what age does I guess..........like not 50's age since I'm not that old yet you know, 35 age..........
I'm here! There's no way I would miss this, especially since I was there with you ( I hope some of this will be censored, lol)!!! :rotfl2: 😘 :rotfl2: 😘
:flower:
LOL I do have some video that we may not want to discuss :rolleyes1
I am here for the ride!
Hey Ariella it's nice to see you here! Glad you're following 🥰

I'm here and can't wait to read all about it!!
Yay good to see you! This was a really great trip and the 1st was surprisingly laid back and fun!
I was really glad that we ran into you at the WL. I'm excited to see how your trip went after we left you on the 30th. You always have lots of fun. :)
I was too for sure, it's always so nice to see you and Dana :)
This trip was SO nice! We usually only do 3-4 nights; this was 6 so we didn't feel rushed at all and got to do everything we wanted while also relaxing. Our next trip is back to 4 nights in Dec. so I'm working on March being 6!
I'm a little concerned about all this drinking you mention. Hope you keep it clean for a teetotaler like me 🥂
Well ma'am maybe this isn't the place for you :rotfl2:Maybe start your own "Doing Disney Dry" group somewhere to find like-minded folk!
Reading along...
Hey Leisa thanks for stopping by :hug: I wish our plans had lined up and I REALLY wish I'd known when you were at Olivia's! Next time for sure :-)

Joining in, excited to hear all about the fun and festivities 🥳
Hey Caroline! We had a great time but I do wish you were there :worried: But happy you're going this year and that we'll get to hopefully say hi again!
Sounds like perfection :) Can't wait to hear all about it, and all the awesome anniversary kick-off excitement!
The whole trip really was :love:
I'm here for all the fun!
Awesome! I definitely have fun to share 😁
jumping in to follow along like I do with all of your reports.
Hey there and :welcome: It's always nice to see you, hope you enjoy this one!

This trip was SO nice! We usually only do 3-4 nights; this was 6 so we didn't feel rushed at all and got to do everything we wanted while also relaxing. Our next trip is back to 4 nights in Dec. so I'm working on March being 6!
Definitely extend March so we overlap! Would be great to hang out with you guys at GP again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter