Well

rpbert1

DIS Veteran
of to bed , as DS is getting married tomorrow, and we will have a long day, but hopefully a very nice one, even if the sun doesn't shine

Hope the wedding goes well for your Ds & family today Robert :thumbsup2

I hope you all have a wonderful day. I hope you'll post a photo or two of their big day :)

Hope you have a fantastic day Robert and wish your son and wife to be every happiness.:thumbsup2

Not long home,decided to stay over at the hotel.
Thanks for all the comments, we had a great day, and the rain stayed off to allow some pics in the garden of the hotel. Food was excellent, as for working with Animals and children , i would go along with the Children one, they decided they did not want to go along with the plans that the adults had wanted, and so done there own thing LOL.
Will post a couple of pics when i upload them, have a bit of a headache:headache: so waiting to on cmera charging so i can post some.

IMGP0114.jpg

IMGP0134.jpg

My DW 2 DD and DS [oh and me]
IMGP0126.jpg

DD on left ,and brides sister
IMGP0133.jpg

Grandaughter No1
IMGP0148.jpg

Grandaughter No2
IMGP0116.jpg

DW
IMGP0111.jpg

IMGP0129.jpg

DS and DDIL
IMGP0140.jpg

:thumbsup2Lovely photos Robert, glad you and yours had a fantastic day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter