Well, well. It’s not a DVC Member Cruise but…

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
It has a special add on offer

Ahoy Members! We can’t wait to welcome you “home” aboard your upcoming sailing on the brand new, enchanting Disney Wish! With so many Members aboard, this voyage is sure to inspire countless memories and provide a “boatload” of magical experiences!

In celebration of this unique adventure, your friends at Disney Vacation Club® would like to let you know about a special Add On offer that is ONLY available to Members sailing on this single voyage!​

• Add on 150 Vacation Points and save $500
• Add on 200 Vacation Points and save $1000​

The best part? This special offer is in addition to savings that are already available! On a 200 Vacation Point package, save $6,200 PLUS the additional $1,000, for a total savings of $7200!

Terms apply, see offer details below.

Click here to learn more about those current special offers, then call before you sail to avoid the rush!​

This is for DVC Charter cruise. July 19-22 next month! Can’t wait to sail!

Last edited:
I do wish I could do this!! I am at Disney the following week so it just doesn’t work!!

Not for the add on piece but just to do the cruise!

Ahoy Members! We can’t wait to welcome you “home” aboard your upcoming sailing on the brand new, enchanting Disney Wish! With so many Members aboard, this voyage is sure to inspire countless memories and provide a “boatload” of magical experiences!

In celebration of this unique adventure, your friends at Disney Vacation Club® would like to let you know about a special Add On offer that is ONLY available to Members sailing on this single voyage!​

The best part? This special offer is in addition to savings that are already available! On a 200 Vacation Point package, save $6,200 PLUS the additional $1,000, for a total savings of $7200!

Click here to learn more about those current special offers, then call before you sail to avoid the rush!​

This is for DVC Charter cruise. July 12-15, next month! Can’t wait to sail!
I thought the cruise was July 19? That's the day I'm scheduled to sail.

I do wish I could do this!! I am at Disney the following week so it just doesn’t work!!

Not for the add on piece but just to do the cruise!
Would have like to meet you in person!

This is for DVC Charter cruise. July 19-22 next month! Can’t wait to sail!
I don’t know how great that offer is. The cruises in December and in May were advertising $1,000 off for new DVC members with at least 200 pt purchases. I thought in May, they may have had something for existing members, too, but not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter