Well we just bit the bullet....

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
I had been seesawing back and forth over the Poly for an upcoming trip. Just could not justify the cost but today my DH decides we should take the 2 teens, we also have 2 dd's who are 2 and 1, so that was it...... It had to be the Poly to accomodate our family size. So the deposit is done. Now I pray for a discount because it was a fortune for park hoppers and the dining plan but its the 2 year olds bday trip. WOOHOO!!!

When it comes to WDW, our family motto (as of late) has been "If we're going to do it, let's do it right." You won't regret the Polynesian - it's absolutely magical and worth the extra cost!

sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time!

poly looks beautiful

i haven't even visited it, yet

I would love to stay at the Poly. If the cost is really prohibitive though, have you considered the Fort Wilderness Cabins?

Good for you! you'll love it :goodvibes
You only live once go and splurge once in awhile. :cool1:

I had been seesawing back and forth over the Poly for an upcoming trip. Just could not justify the cost but today my DH decides we should take the 2 teens, we also have 2 dd's who are 2 and 1, so that was it...... It had to be the Poly to accomodate our family size. So the deposit is done. Now I pray for a discount because it was a fortune for park hoppers and the dining plan but its the 2 year olds bday trip. WOOHOO!!!

You will love the poly~
Make sure to call and have that its your 2 year olds Bday on the ressie. Sometimes (dont EXPECT IT but welcome the nice surprise) they do something special in the room for birthdays.

Also, if you call the cake people you can have a cake delivered to the room for her. I don't know the number off hand but do a search on here on cake orders and poly and I am sure you will find it. For a simple cake it runs about $30

Not sure if you know this but if you go to guest relations (in park) you can get a birthday pin for her. When the CM's see this pin they usually treat the kids a little extra special which to a 2 year old is like magic :goodvibes

I was on the phone w/ Disney last night and the rep said this was her favorite hotel... I was leaning towards the BC/YC but she really talked me in to the Poly because we too will be traveling w/ a little one (18 mo) and from the sounds of it, the monorail is a great asset. I hope we love it too! :goodvibes When are you going???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter