Boooooo. I'd wanted to put in an offer on a resale contract yesterday, but had to wait until close of business to confirm the specifics with DH - he was in meetings all day. Called first thing this am and someone else swooped in and got it. Big fat bummer. Live and learn. And now we wait to find another one - while hoping the prices stabilize!