Well, it's Friday....time for another ride!

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
This week, Travel with Rick takes us on the Great Movie Ride. :surfweb: I have done this ride several times - I think it's a great place to take a short break and to have a snack!! :banana: When the kids were little, they used to nod off - I would feel their little bodies curl up next to me. When they got older, the girls would sing Yellow Brick Rd. to their brother - who hates that section of the ride!!:rotfl:

My DD17 loves this ride. It is a great ride. Nice and relaxing and Indoors on those hot summer days. I love looking for Hidden Mickey's on this ride :)

We love this ride too!!!
OP you are right, nice break from the sun & heat outside. The kids love the interactive section with the mob guys and checking out Indiana Jones, The Wizard of Oz.

This is a can't miss ride in our book.

On our March 2009 trip, we hadn't planned on going GMR, but we had a little time before dinner and found GMR to be literally a "walk on" ride at 4:45-ish. So, of course we did it.

DD2 and DS2 had a great time, and DS3 had fun being scared, but did spend a good bit of the ride with his eyes closed. :)

My son doesn't like this ride. He swears he was shot during the gangster scene! I never laughed so hard that day! He will be 8 for our next trip and I said if I make him go on it he will close his eyes the whole time!

For me this is a nostalgia ride that I would do just to remember the first time I went on it as a kid and thought it was great. I don't think it's so great now, but I'd do it if there was a short wait.

I think it would be interesting to see what they would do if they renovated it, I think it could be better if it was more interactive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter