Welcome to the Ya Ya Club Med!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everyone! :wave:

Kristy, I'm planning my December trip for Nov. 27-Dec. 4th at the Boardwalk! It's not 100% set in stone, but most likely.

Liz, glad you got your voicemail birthday card. Isn't that nicer than a $3 piece of cardboard that you'll end up throwing away?

That's all I have time for now, folks! Have a great day!

JellyrollsKaren

Morning all.....

Sherry...Mandy wanted to do Chef Mickey, but Cassie won out for Cinderella. We will have to do Chef Mickey next time.

Nancy...enjoy the beach.

Went to work out this morning...another day of no one being there to open. Security let us in sooner this time and I did get some weight training in. Better than nothing.

Has anyone had their joints start stiffening all the sudden? Yesterday my knees started, the stairs are the worse. Today it is my elbows, which I noticed during the weights and my hands. I did wash the van yesterday and had a difficult time, but thought it was because my hands were cold...now I am rethinking that. I feel like an old later :confused3

I have Jury Duty orientation this morning. :sad2:

Have a terrific day everyone!

Morning all... rather casual here for work for me. I think this sweatshirt I have on has to be 10 years old (not htat it is stained or falling apart, it's just not as "crisp" as it used to be) so I am quite cozy feeling today. Hopefully my outfit will carry over to the rest of my day :p

Nancy, have a safe trip!!!!

Karen, nice to know that you should be there when we are too. Are you stalking us though... we seem to be going at the same time a lot :p

Actually I really should look at rental cars to see what's out there. And call Member Services today about the Magical Express for May... and possibly get a back up rental car just in case.

Amanda, you snuck in there! I do have some joint trouble. My left hand earlier this week I think it was, just totally stiffened up. I do get it in a few other joints as well, but mostly in ones I know have been over used. Hope it doesn't keep happening to you!

Good luck at jury duty ;)

Morning!

Liz, enjoy your new toy! :bounce:

Nancy, have a safe trip. Grab some rays for me. :sunny:

Todd, no, our ressie is for the 11th.

Amanda, have fun at jury duty. :duck:

Suzanne, yay on your package. Can't wait to hear about everything.

Found out my SIL and nephew are moving to FL in a couple months. :( My BIL went down a few weeks ago for a job that his uncle had lined up for him, and he's already found an apartment. Waah! I thought they wouldn't be leaving for awhile. Good thing is, we can go to FL more now, as we'll have somewhere to stay. ;) But, I'm gonna miss my nephew. :(

Sherry, sorry about the move of your nephew and his parents. I hope you will get to see him often.

Okay I am lazy lately, so I am just going to do this now

It's moving day... I'm gonna request this one closed and move us to a new place :)

Elaine, I'm just trying to squeeze one more trip in before my AP expires on Dec. 5th :)

Karen

Sherry--sorry to hear SIL is moving..but great news that you'll have excuse to go to DW now... :faint:

GERMS---GO AWAY... :sick:

Looks like they switched the smilies around... :worship:

Oh thanks for that reminder Karen, with the DVC discounts I was going to look into if I think a PAP would be worth it to me. I think this year I could upgrade for $5

Switching smilies? Gack! I can't keep track fo them all as it is :p

Good Morning everyone - TGIF!!

Suzanne - can't wait to hear what is in your package! :sunny:

JRKaren :wave2:

Amanda - good luck with Jury Duty - I had it for the first time last year - only had to go for 3 days - got called for 3 trials but didn't get picked - they were all car accident trials an I have a case pending.

Elaine - have a comfy day at work :flower3:

Sherry - :wave:

Lily :wave2:

Liz - Happy Day after your Birthday - the camera was a great gift!! :flower:

Kristy :wave:

John :wave2:

Not much going on here - Christopher felt a little better yesterday - slept for a while when he got home - he still does not look good to me - thankfully the weekend is here - no school is always a plus.
Not sure what I am going to do today - no car as usual....

I'll be checking in alot!!

:flower3:

Morning.....good? Not so sure yet....too early.
Cat got me up at 4:00 running around on the bed....with a MOUSE!! :eek: We spent an hour trying to catch it, and it got away, so probably a dead mouse when we get home. :(

Sherry, sorry some family is moving. Where in FL?
And no rays :sunny: to catch. It is cold and rainy :)

Liz, great birthday present. So we'll see lots of pictures from you now ;)

Amanda, sorry about the joint stiffness. I went through that when I was lots younger, mostly in my hands. It lasted a few months and then was better. Of course now, it doesn't get better :rolleyes:

:bounce: Yay...Suzanne got a package!! Can't wait to hear.
Still 6 more to arrive. Hope everyone got theirs in the mail.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Morning! Still got some vestiges of the migraine, but I (fortunately) must have slept it off.

Let's see...my basket had...
Starburst jelly beans in a cute egg covered jar
a bunny cottage figurine
a bunny bobble head
a fuzzy bunny that plays the easter parade
a bunny pen
some goody bags for the boys with bunny straws and stickers
really cute pink flip flops with daisies
a nice springy t shirt (v neck, my favorite!)
a bunny votive holder
and the really nice basket in came in.

I probably missed a couple of things, but it was sooo cute. Thanks Rosemary!

Yep, they changed the smilies, but mine :teeth: is still there. Woohoo!

Okay, the yaya twins are both here 11/27-12/4. Noted in the planner, so that I can maximize the days off to spend time with some of you. Won't get vacation time, but I'll coordinate the days off.

Sherry, bummer about the relations moving to Florida. I can't understand why they'd wanna move here ;) . Hopefully, it's close to where I am, and I can visit with ya! ::yes::

So, where are we moving to? Someplace sunny?

Suzanne

helenabear said:
Are you stalking us though... we seem to be going at the same time a lot :p
That's what WE do isn't it! :teeth: One DISer goes we ALL wanna go! I wanna go too!
:mickeybar
Morning all. Another fine day here on the North Coast! Sun is shining at least.
I went looking for our new digs, couldn't find it yet so posted here instead.

Well, Ya-Yas, looks like it's time to move to a brand new home.

I'll lock the door to this one now... get those boxes packed!

(Helenabear is in charge of arranging the move. Hope she hired some of those hunky off duty firemen to do the heavy lifting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter