Welcome to the Kingdom Little Prince- a Feb 21, Baby’s First Trip Report- new 1/24!

It was just about 3 pm and we'd arrived back at Magic Kingdom after our picture-less lunch.

Traveling with an infant meant our first stop was at the baby care center for a diaper change.

51806032463_d66890028d.jpg

51806643165_606bf914f2.jpg

51806275594_767357c202.jpg

Fun fact: most of the family bathrooms in Magic Kingdom don't have changing tables in them. 🤷‍♀️

We preferred changing Robert in the family bathrooms just because it was easier to have both of us in there with all our stuff but luckily, it wasn't a necessity for us. I thought of families with multiple kids and potentially only one adult and how inconvenient it would be for them that there were no changing tables in the family bathrooms.

After a quick diaper change, we were back out to Main Street to see the beautiful Cinderella Castle.

51804962297_1eded7ebbc.jpg

It was certainly sunny and hot and I was continuously anxious about my tiny baby in the heat.

51806032373_6439d60859.jpg

We walked through the castle next but I'm not sure why because we went on Haunted Mansion next.

I imagine we had other ideas and perhaps the lines were too long.

51806275614_0ef4871e27.jpg

To this day, we've still never gone on the riverboat!

Priority for our trip coming up soon!
51806032173_cb97fa9414.jpg

These were the days when social distancing was still a thing (RIP) and as a result, lines looked really long but usually weren't.

Which explains why we were in line alllll the way back here.

51840847348_6c690d0645.jpg

Like I said, looks were deceiving because 2 minutes later we were here.

51806032003_2fa556bd69.jpg

51806031998_946fcd4250.jpg

And shortly after we were on the ride.

Sadly, we never got our ride photo. I emailed photopass and they never got back to me. I was extra sad about this one since it would be Robert's first ride photo. 🥺

Robert was fine on the ride and actually stayed awake through it. He just sat on daddy's lap with his hedgehog, taking in the sights. :love:

After the ride, it was just about time for Robert to have a bottle and we wanted to get him inside out of the sun for it. So we mobile ordered drinks and a snack for us from Peco's Bill.

On our way, we stopped for some princesses.

51806275279_306ae34a77.jpg

51840759261_2f4eee5c44.jpg

And then a country bear!

51805001072_3456601c37.jpg

Our snack was powdered cinnamon-sugar doughnut holes.

Plus a Coke, diet coke and some water lol.
51806178834_aa5e3392db.jpg

These were ok. I've had better and I've had worse. For $5.29 for doughnut holes, I'm not rushing back for them.

Robert and I are currently quarantining. Covid finally got to us. Luckily, we're doing well. I feel like I have the flu and the worst sore throat of my life. Robert had a fever for a few days but otherwise just some congestion and a dry cough but still eating and causing chaos. I'm hoping to get some good Dis time in during his naps this week because I don't have the energy to do much else!
Oh no! I know it's 2 weeks later as I got way behind but just want to say I hope you both came through ok and are feeling better!
I have a picture taking addiction. It's made worse by Disney trips. It's been made much worse since having an adorable (in my unbiased opinion) baby. So with my adorable baby on a Disney trip- it was madness.

And also, Cinderella's carriage was out with a photopass photographer and I'd never seen that before so there was 0 chance I wasn't stopping.
I would absolutely stop there too! You have to get ALL the pictures with your first baby!
I was hoping to have lunch at Geyser Point today but for reasons I don't remember, we didn't lol. Instead, we booked a reservation at Whispering Canyon Cafe. We've eaten here before and enjoyed the all-you-can-eat skillets.

Will you believe me when I tell you I don't have a single picture to prove this happened though?

Literally not one picture from lunch.

I don't understand it either.
Hahaha!!
Some more Wilderness Lodge pictures because it's gorgeous and I hope to stay here one day (particularly at Christmas time).
LOve WL so much! We are doing a Christmas trip this year at Boulder Ridge and I cannot wait!
What a gorgeous view! Wouldn't you like to be there right now? I sure would!
::yes::

I adore the Liberty Belle! It's always fun and relaxing, especially on a crowded park day.

Mike's absolute favorite- Coronado Springs!
So does Andy! I mean I like but it's not my favorite. What about it attracks to guys?

I love this lamp wall on the way in/out of the tower so I quickly introduced Robert to a Disney concept- taking pictures in front of pretty walls.

51806651670_4f23f68086.jpg
That wall is so pretty. I used a photo of it as my phone wall paper for awhile.

I have never seen this photopass photo before. I love it and find it hilarous all at the same time.

Spoiler alert- he never even went on IASW this trip :sad2:.
I am sure he will have PLENTY more times to ride!

Park touring with a baby sure is inefficient lol
It stays that way for awhile!

ou would've heard these stories if someone ever finished their trip reports :rolleyes1
ha.

51806032173_cb97fa9414.jpg
It is a great option when the park is busy. It is a long ride but nice and relaxing.

First and foremost hope you are having a fabulous trip and Happy Birthday :-)

I had no idea there weren't changing tables in most of the MK bathrooms :confused3 We didn't take Casey to Disney until she was potty trained so not anything I ever had to contend with. But the baby centers look like an even better option than the nasty ole bathrooms

I've been off of the Dis for a bit; I think the last I checked in with you, you had announced your pregnancy! That really flew by! I am so excited for this TR. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter