Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

swummyh20

Mouseketeer
My sister, BekkiZ, has been raving about this site for ages. Since I am finally getting to go with her (the BIGGEST Disney know-it all ever) and our cousins, I thought I would join and see what this is all about!

Ciao! ::MinnieMo :dancer: :thewave:

swummyh20

Mouseketeer
Everytime I try to get a timer, it will randomly say it is logged in as my sister name, and not mine. What should I do for this? Log out of her name?
Thanks-
Jessie

tooyellow313

Earning My Ears
valandemmy said:
we are taking a vacation in a few months, and have set up the deal through the disney vacation planner to have our meals payed for as part of the package deal. has anyone done this before, and If so, what did you think about it. was it worth the extra expense? was told it was something close to 80.00 per day. 35/day each for myself and my wife, and 10/day for our DD. :cool1:

just wondering....

Thanks
Charles and Valerie

PS...were does everyone get the time count down tickers at?//? :wave2: :wave2:
hi,

i was reading about the magic your way plan (myw) that includes the meals the other day, i just don't remember where i saw it on the message boards. try doing a search using myw, or myw meal plan. i think you will find the post.

as to the info you are looking for. i know i saw it. there was very in depth information. tons of questions and answers. the lady who had the most information said that it worked VERY well for her family, and that they had saved alot of money doing it that way. she also stated that there was almost too much food. she did say that some of the cm's were not as informed on the plan because it was so new. she did say that she told some of her servers that it was a meal plan, and that the tip was includes. she did tip extra as she wanted, because the tip was 15% and she wanted to leave more. hope this helps.

visiting the mouse starting monday :cool1:

Raven

Daughter of a Dis'er
I am Raven. I have just landed from a huge space craft............just kiddin! :hyper: :cat: :cool1:

• eeyoresmountainpals

<font color="green">Volunteer Firefighter and Mom
    Hi Everyone ~ I'm new to this site and am amazed at all the information and at how friendly everone is. We're planning a trip to the Polynesian in October '05! Can't wait. We were there last October and said we wouldn't be able to go back for a couple of years. But we had such a fantastic time that we're making going back a priority. The kids can't wait.

I was wondering how everyone gets the tickers/timelines at the bottom of their messages? Can anyone help me!

Thanks!!!!

eeyoresmountainpals

<font color="green">Volunteer Firefighter and Mom
    THANKS! Took a look around there and found out lots of neat stuff. This really can be addicting! Thanks again....everyone's so helpful!

RJKD23

Earning My Ears
    I was browsing the internet for a DISNEY FORUM and I landed on this! :teeth: This is definitely interesting! ;)

• zzammmi

Mouseketeer
    Hello there from another new gal. I just posted a couple of responses and noticed the description underneath my name. This leads me to my next question...

Just what's a girl gotta do to earn her ears? ;)

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
    I think you get your ears around 75 posts. It is all very exciting to finally get your ears:)

2canadianfans

Always in a Holiday Countdown !
    disboards--any advice you can give re-countdown counters.. i do not know how to add it to my name(posts)..thanks sharon

2canadianfans

Always in a Holiday Countdown !
    DISBOARDS..can you tell me how to add a countdown to my posts..i can set it up..but do not know how to add (cut/paste?) to my posts..thanks sharon

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES