Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

2377cp

Earning My Ears
Excited to have found this! We are longtime WDW AP and first time cruisers this fall. Always looking for more info/tips.

QUOTE="safetymom, post: 4169225, member: 29355"]
I would like to add my welcome to those people new to the DIS boards. You will find a wealth of information here. It is the most current and up date information you could receive. Every day you have people returning from their trips from WDW and report what they encountered.

Don't be shy and lurk. Join in the fun and soon you will be hooked like the rest of us! :) :)

Welcome to the DIS Boards.
[/QUOTE]

Cindy's Friend

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,
New to Disboards, but have been to WDW fairly often. First trip was March '72 with my parents and brand new DH.
Fast Forward and our next trip is December '22. I'm so looking forward to following along on these forums!
Have a sparkling day!

-OoDeLally-

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone!

Super excited to have found DIS Boards! I'm working on planning my upcoming runDIsney trip in November! It's so different planning a trip now, especially being Canadian!

Looking forward to learning lots from all the Disney experts on these forms!

• TVFAN

Earning My Ears
    Hi there! I know I'm new here. I'm a huge, huge fan of all things Disney! I have a question, was wondering if I'm allowed to post a discussion thread for Disney Channel related news/schedules? Please let me know. I'm really hoping I can find a place where I can post news about all things Disney Channel related and the current/upcoming schedules for the week

• Dan Murphy

We are family.
    Hi there! I know I'm new here. I'm a huge, huge fan of all things Disney! I have a question, was wondering if I'm allowed to post a discussion thread for Disney Channel related news/schedules? Please let me know. I'm really hoping I can find a place where I can post news about all things Disney Channel related and the current/upcoming schedules for the week
    Maybe here?

Susie831

Earning My Ears
    Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
    Webmaster
    Excited to learn all the ins and outs

Dancer84xoxo

Earning My Ears
    H

Hi Amanda,we are new to the boards,what Disney resort and attractions would you recommend for kids in the 5-7 age range? ..thanks
    Hey! Welcome to the boards! We can be new together! :) that question is really hard to answer in such a short message board! I’m sure you can find a ton of other topics and threads on here to help you find some help! You could try to use the search feature too, that might help you out! I know a lot of it depends on your kids’ preference and what their into. It can change depending on if you have boys or girls too! I would just look around on the topics here and you’re bound to find some great info! Good luck!

Amanda

mm.rose_33

Earning My Ears
    Hi everyone! New here. My late mother was a member from 2001, I think she stopped posting around 2012. Knew about you guys from that and saw you had a college board. I am an incoming spring 2022 CP and am very excited to be able to help spread the Disney magic!

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES