Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Rose&Tom

Earning My Ears
Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
Webmaster
Hi everyone,were new to the Dis looking forward to some great positive posts,this will be our 10th visit to our happy place this year October 2020 wah woo

• SoloWeCantHearYou

Earning My Ears
    Hey everyone - I just discovered The Dis a couple of years ago and decided to jump in here on the boards. I can't wait to get back to the World for a visit. The Dis makes the waiting much more tolerable.

Magicinmy50s

Earning My Ears
    I have found this community of enthusiasts to be welcoming, knowledgeable and informative. I am hopeful to also be able demonstrate those attributes. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of a large family.

Elvira "Dark Rose" Genie

Aladdin Collector
    Hi! This will make me sound crazy but sadly I have never been to ANY of the Disney Parks so I have no experience. Do I have to talk about them on this website or can I post about other things?
    🧞‍♂️:genie:

Dan Murphy

We are family.
    Hi! This will make me sound crazy but sadly I have never been to ANY of the Disney Parks so I have no experience. Do I have to talk about them on this website or can I post about other things?
    🧞‍♂️:genie:
    Welcome to the dis, EDRG.

If you want to talk about anything, the community board is a good place to start.

Take a look at all the forums here and see what looks interesting. Something for everybody.

• SwimSwamSwum

Earning My Ears
    I have lurked on these boards and have used them to successfully plan ALL of my family's Disney, Universal, and Seaworld trips over the last six years.

I can't thank all of you wonderful people enough for sharing your tips, tricks and wisdom!!

Now I'm taking the plunge to be a contributing DISboards community member, too - Hoping to help others the way these boards have helped me :wave2:

Plague

Frozen Fan
    Been doing Disney for a couple of years but only got here after being directed by my friend, who has usually been my main source of advice till now :hyper2:

Heidioh

Earning My Ears
    My first trip to Disney was in 1997 when I was 30 and have been hooked ever since. However, I knew nothing about the disboards. I am glad I found fellow Disney enthusiast 😁

• ropedropper

Earning My Ears
    Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
    Webmaster
    Hi Pete! Been watching you and your team religiously on YouTube for the past 6 months... finally found my way over to the boards! Thanks for the Disney fix :cutie:

ropedropper

Earning My Ears
    My first trip to Disney was in 1997 when I was 30 and have been hooked ever since. However, I knew nothing about the disboards. I am glad I found fellow Disney enthusiast 😁
    Hello, fellow Disney enthusiast!! My first trip was in 1995 when I was 10 years old. Always wanted to go back but never had the chance until 20+ years later. Made my second trip to Disney in 2016 and have been returning as frequently as possible ever since! I was in EPCOT the last day Disney was open before the COVID shut down.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.