Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Hi! Been lurking here for months and figured I probably should just make an account haha. These forums has been super helpful in planning our trip, so thankful I found you guys!

We will be going to WDW on the 20th of October from Australia with DH as our VERY belated honeymoon (married a year ago but I never had enough leave to go anywhere). Sad about the current exchange rates but super excited as there's around 4 weeks to go!
Enjoy, and a bleated congratulations.

JERSEY8CAR

Earning My Ears
Been signed up since 2008 and following the forums for years.... I never posted anything until now. Great job DIS Boards with everything you guys do!!

• Fairytale.in.Progress

Earning My Ears
    Hello! This is my first post here. I went to disney world for the first time as an adult in June 2019 with my boyfriend. (I've gone plenty of times as a child). We had such an amazing time that We already planned another trip for January 2020 to experience it again without the awful heat and humidity lol. I can't wait. I've already found lots of helpful info on these forums. :)

Analisa808

Earning My Ears
    Hi! I'm new to this too. How lucky for you and your boyfriend to be going back to Disney World in a couple of months, when the weather is cooler. I love all the helpful and useful info on the forums too.
    Have an amazing trip!

Fairytale.in.Progress

Earning My Ears
    I've been lurking on here for the past year, starting when I was looking for ideas when planning my trip in June 2019. Now im doing the same for my upcoming trip in January 2020 and finally decided to become an active member :-)

vellbell

Earning My Ears
    Aloha! I’m new to the Disboards. We have a trip to WDW this coming summer for the first time and we are pretty much clueless on everything WDW. I’m so excited to see all the cool info there is to learn from everyone! Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated.
    Mahalo🌺

Last edited:
  • Bolo2K18

Earning My Ears
    Just joined and looking forward to being on this board. Hope to travel to WDW in 2020 for the 4th time!

Sdickenson

Earning My Ears
    We have recently been re-introduces to Disney and are now hooked! Thank you providing such a great resource!

• ohtmeal

Earning My Ears
    Just booked a trip to disney world in April 2020. I'm so excited but whoa there's a lot to learn!

Kevinpropfan

Earning My Ears
    Hello,
    I am new here. I am a Los Angeles artist looking for information on the props used in Pirates of the Caribbean. The ride, not the film. I figured there had to be a discussion board on this subject but I have no idea where to begin. Any ideas please let me know.

Romtasia

Earning My Ears
    Hi! I am new here. I have a YouTube channel that's about all things Disney but I need ideas on what to talk about. If you have any Disney YouTube video ideas that I should talk about on my channel I would be greatly appreciated if anyone can please let me know YOUR great IDEAS. Thank you and have a magical day! :-)

Dan Murphy

We are family.
    Hello,
    I am new here. I am a Los Angeles artist looking for information on the props used in Pirates of the Caribbean. The ride, not the film. I figured there had to be a discussion board on this subject but I have no idea where to begin. Any ideas please let me know.
    Maybe give this forum a try. A lot of in-depth discussions there and a lot of folks are really 'deep' into thing like your request. Start a new thread.

And welcome to the dis, Kevin.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM