Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

• Bismuth

One Little Spark
    Been a fan of the podcast for about 4 years but I've finally gotten around to making an account here! Hey yall!

• MermaidLagoonResident

Earning My Ears
    Hi Everyone! A friend recently suggested I check out the site for planning info on my runDisney adventures and I am looking forward to connecting with people in the community!

AfricanLodger

Earning My Ears
    Hello, I'm completely new here. Been listening to the Podcast for years, however the new DVC show has encouraged me to join the forums as I'm a relatively new (2 years) owner.

Mjo14

Earning My Ears
    Where should I post a semi-complex question about the best and most cost effective way to book and pay for a room? Would that be on the budget board?

DisDave85

Earning My Ears
    Hello everyone!!! Just joined the forums, currently planning a trip to WDW for my wife and I in September. :earsboy::earsgirl:

Loonyluna

Earning My Ears
    Hi guys! Good morning. I've been following on Facebook for awhile but I wanted to try out the boards as well. I had a friend who was afraid of fitting on Mine Train and I'm not a youtuber or a videographer or anything haha. But I made a small video on youtube that I thought would help her get an idea about the seat. Are there any restrictions about posting YouTube videos on here if I were to make a post?

Thanks in advance :)

AnnieBearJamboree

Earning My Ears
    Hi everyone! Long time, first time. I've listened to the podcasts for years but still learning to navigate the discussion forums!

I've been to Disney approx. a dozen times but now I'm in the process of planning a trip for just me and my boyfriend. He's never been and isn't a huge Disney fan (to say the least) but I'm scoping out experiences that I'm sure he'll love. He has an open mind and I'm excited to show him that Disney is SO much more than princesses and Space Mountain!

KingOMiami

Mouseketeer
    Hey folks, I am re-introducing myself as I used to frequent the boards circa 2006-09. Been watching the DIS Unplugged YouTube channel the last few years. Got to meet Pete, his Mom and some of the DIS crew during our trip to BLT in March and got to thinking I should come back to the Boards and so here I am :)

Pete and the gang were awesome to meet and gracious to get a picture with them!

Anyway, I am hoping to become more involved again and hope to meet some great people!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News