Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Prince_Hawkins

Mouseketeer
Just joined the community.

I've been a Disney fan ever since my ex, a Disneyland cast member, took me there for our first date back in 2011.

Since then, I unfortunately have only been back twice, due to the high costs and my lack of travel mobility.

It is my dream to go to WDW someday, for sure.

In the meantime, I'm still working my way through all of the Disney animated films that I never got to see when I was a kid.

Hope to meet some great friends, here. If anybody could point me toward any essential resources for potential Disney novices (*blush*) and/or newer board members, please speak up / provide links.

• driasellsfla

Earning My Ears
    Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
    Webmaster
    Great 2b here!

ThomasL

Earning My Ears
    Thanks; I first went to Walt Disney World around 1980. Always liked Florida too; our family often went to Sanibel before and after they built the causeway.

I'm more interested in the nature study and scientific educational aspects of Disney World.

Last edited:
  • Jake74

Earning My Ears
    I’ve camped at the fort for quite a few years now and been a lurker on here for a few years. I thought I would finally create an account.

• PrincessMom84

Earning My Ears
    Hello! I joined this board today and now I am going to attempt to make the first of my initial ten posts. I am not really sure where a good place to do that is. I am wondering if a "reply" to something else even counts as a post.

About me: I am a stay-at-home mom from Michigan. I am also a teacher, but I am currently on a leave-of-absence to stay home with my kids. I have been to Disney World many times in my almost 35 years, but not enough! 3-4 times as a child with my family, 1 time as a teen with my friends, 2 times as an adult with friends, and once with my husband and my own children who were just 1 and 3 at the time (last year). I'm looking forward to our next trip in Nov. 2019 just before my youngest turns 3 (got to take advantage of the savings before we have to pay for her)!

I am excited to learn more about how this board is organized, to find tips for planning our next trip, and to hopefully find a good deal on renting some DVC points for our upcoming trip!

Lindsey Jones

Earning My Ears
    Glad to have found these boards, we're planning our first trip to Disney World as a family (I've been 3x) - and my husband has gotten _so_ into it that we're actually going twice in 2020, and planning a Tokyo trip for 2021! I'm not a complete novice, but this will be my first time staying on-site as an adult, and I have some questions about making reservations. Excited to explore and hopefully find some answers and more magical tips!

UtahMama#2

I used to be a big deal...
    Well hello! I was very VERY active on the Dis Boards from 2005-2012 but can't log in to my old account...I no longer have the same email and my old password is long gone...so I am happily starting over! I'm sure I'll reconnect with the old-timers which I'm looking forward to.

Andrea Ahn

Earning My Ears
    Hello! Just started listening to the podcasts for the last week and decided to finally try out the boards. Annual passholder at DisneyLand, current DVC member (as of February) so I am looking forward to all the information I can get about using my membership, and getting ready for out trip to Disney Shanghai and Tokyo in June, and our second Disney Cruise to Castaway Cay in July! So many exciting events coming up and I would love to find other Disney fans to share experiences with and share tips!

Drew_0527

Earning My Ears
    I found the site a little over a year ago and then joined sometime after that, but just posted for the first time today! Looking forward to my first real trip in 35 years( I was 5 and then; i also went right before hs graduation in 02 for a grad night event at night and only to the MK so i can’t say I experienced it) and my wife and kids first ever in September!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News