Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Amber Addamo

Earning My Ears
SO EXCITED to join this awesome Disney loving community!!! We love our Disney trips & can't wait to learn other tips and trips to making our vacation Magical :)

Alchean

Earning My Ears
Newbie here! I’ve been looking through the forums on disboards and there is so much great info here. The tips, suggestions and planning ideas are sure to enhance our upcoming Disney vacations!

Thank you for putting this page together and to everyone for sharing your insights! :)

mdembko

Earning My Ears
I have been reading posts in these forums for years. My whole family are huge Disney fans and DVC members.

• WanderingAlice

Earning My Ears
    :earsboy:Hello!! Lifetime Disney Fan here. I think I joined this site years ago when VMK was still around..anyone remember that game by any chance?:P Anyways, glad to be returning!

Happy Art Teacher

Earning My Ears
    Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
    Webmaster
    With such cold temps today, I am so looking forward to our next WDW vacation starting at the end of May!

• JWachter

Earning My Ears
    Hi... so frustrating to meet the minimum posts and now all day unable to contact
    Someone through PM. I have not had this on other boards.... can anyone help?

• Kellina

Mouseketeer
    Question if someone can answer: Under people's names it says things like "earning my ears" what are all the different levels you earn by posts and is there a place to find all that info? mine says registered just wondering what that means
    I wish I knew!!!!

You have less posts than me, yet I'm still Earning My Ears apparently.... Makes zero sense .... Other people's say things like O'hana under their names? Also with less posts? I don't get it?? Oh well!

Edit: ha!!!! Nevermind! It literally just changed with this post!

Michelle Carter

Disney Mama of 3
    Hi! New here and so far am enjoying it a lot!!! I thought that after 10 posts there wouldn't be a time limit to when I can post again (it ranges for me from like 15 to 60 mins). I'm guessing it's a newbie thing and will end soon? Sooooo, I will participate on a ton of these discussions when I get out of newbie jail HEHE Sooooo many posts I can contribute to or ask questions in!!! Loving it so far.

MB333

DVC Addict
    Thank you for having this forum! It’s so exciting to read about so much Disney stuff.

Chrisizzle

Mouseketeer
    Recent viewer of your blogs, brand new member to the forums, and thanks to Pete’s DVC enthusiasm, I just put an offer on a DVC resale.

On that note, I joined here to take advantage of the buy/sell DVC points Forum. I think I saw a requirement for a certain number of posts to enable private messaging. So, I am also using this introduction as post #1.

Nice to be here and look forward to contributing.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates