Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. ZackSamMom

ZackSamMom Earning My Ears

Hi everyone, I'm so happy to be a part of this board. It's so informative and friendly.

My family and I have a trip planned for October. Can't wait!

2. Wicked Wonder

Wicked Wonder Earning My Ears

Hi! I've been registered for a while, but I've recently fallen in love with Dis Unplugged and had to come by and say hello! I've been to WDW forever ago (no MGM, even!) but I'm looking forward to going this summer. Happy days!

3. calimochi

calimochi Earning My Ears

Hello everyone,
    My first Disney trip was to Disneyland in 2013. I loved it. Recently I've gotten that itch to go back again. I'm hoping to go to WDW next. I've been enjoying the dis videos on YouTube lately and decided it was time to come back to the boards and have a fresh start. (Previously registered but lost access to my old email account sometime in 2014...)

4. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Magnumwill

Magnumwill Earning My Ears

My wife and I decided with less than two months away that we were going to change our vacation this summer to visit WDW... I never realized how many different options there were available and things to do. It is going to be a very frantic 2 months trying to get it all planned. Looks like there is a ton of information on this site.

6. SteamPower

SteamPower Earning My Ears

Looking forward to discussing the Disney World Railroad and Monorail !

7. wagnes

wagnes Earning My Ears

Love the boards!

8. space_mountaineers

space_mountaineers Earning My Ears

Long time lurker of the board and a big fan of The DIS shows.

9. Plaza Parrot Pete

Plaza Parrot Pete Earning My Ears

Hello everyone!

Long time reader, and lifetime Disney enthusiast! I look forward to chatting and getting to know you all!

10. Marloes

Marloes Earning My Ears

Hello/ Hallo from the Netherlands!
    I love reading trip reports. Maybe in the future i wil make my own. But typing in english is not bij best quality :-)

11. myheartisinFlorida

myheartisinFlorida Earning My Ears

Hello from Louisville, Ky. New member here and i'm excited to explore these boards!

12. mhaigalodon

mhaigalodon Earning My Ears

Woohoo! Longtime podcast/YouTube listener/watcher, and I'm excited to jump into the fray!

13. KINGY2468

KINGY2468 Earning My Ears

Hi everybody! UK guy here who's a fan of pretty much all things Disney. I joined the forums over a year ago now when helping my parents plan our summer trip. However since I'm currently experiencing a severe case of Disney withdrawal I thought it would be fun to come back to the forums and hopefully get more involved this time around! :)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 9:33 AM
  14. Kristi.M

Kristi.M Earning My Ears

Hi! Just finished planning our trip for the end of June! I've been visiting Disney for years with my family growing up. This will be my second trip as an adult with a family of my own. We FINALLY snagged reservations at Be Our Guest (been trying forever) and I'm really excited! There's SO much useful information here :ccat: