Welcome To The Caribbean, Love ~ Updated 5-27 P52

Totally with you on this one. Being in Disney World with my family is my personal heaven on earth. That's why I scrimp and save and 'sacrifice' for us to be able to take our trips. My real heaven is going to be that, too - the rides will always be walk-ons, the food will be calorie-less (and free ;)), the parks will never close, and there will never be a day you open the door to find that sad goodbye envelope hanging there. :) Your Mom will be up there laughing and smiling right along with you. I told my kids I will be, when my time comes. Every time they are about to descend the big drop on Splash Mountain, they'll be able to picture me burying my head to keep from getting my hair soaked! :laughing:

I always picture my mom's heaven as being Disney. Tea at the Grand Flo, or champagne before tea, as the case may be!

I love the image of you burying your head. I don't even know what you look like and I can just picture it. Thank you for describing your heavenly Disney. It sounds perfect.

The shirts look great!

I hope you have an amazing trip and that each moment, happy or sad, is whatever you need it to be to get through this first trip with Squirt and without your mom.

Have a dole whip for all of us!

Luv ya, hon.....:hug: I hope it's a fantastic -- and NOMTASTIC! -- trip. Think of me at Casey's, 'k? ;)

Ha! There may be photo ops....

:wizard: Here's to an amazing trip! May it bring you much joy, even in the hard times!!!!

I have greatly enjoyed reading this PTR and given the chance to walk this journey with you!! You are an incredible woman and I admire you for so many different reasons!!

Thank you so much.

Now its time for the pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: to descend on the World!! Pilage, Plunder, and Loot to your hearts' content!!

Or until we get stopped by Disney Security, right? :rotfl2:

Have a great one!!!

Thank you! And if we don't catch up, you have a fantastic trip as well!

The shirts look great!

Thank you!

I hope you have an amazing trip and that each moment, happy or sad, is whatever you need it to be to get through this first trip with Squirt and without your mom.

Thank you. I'm sure it will be.

Have a dole whip for all of us!

That's a lot of Dole Whips! ;)

To Pina Colavas and Dole Whips and Jack Sparrow!

Not necessarily in that order or all at the same time, but oh, all at the same time...

I should keep this PG.

pirate:

Thank you for a coffee spewing moment to start my day, I needed that!

Have a WONDERFUL trip and I can't wait to hear all about it :goodvibes

Yay, your trip is here! Love the shirts! :cool1:

Have a great trip, you and your family deserve it! :goodvibes :hug:

I'd say more, but I don't feel like crying today! :laughing:

:drinking1 To Jack Sparrow!

Thank you for a coffee spewing moment to start my day, I needed that!

Have a WONDERFUL trip and I can't wait to hear all about it :goodvibes

Happy to help the coffee spew! :lmao:

Yay, your trip is here! Love the shirts! :cool1:

Have a great trip, you and your family deserve it! :goodvibes :hug:

I'd say more, but I don't feel like crying today! :laughing:

:drinking1 To Jack Sparrow!

Thank you so much, hon. :goodvibes

Kat, have a wonderful trip! Enjoy every minute of it. :goodvibes

Thank you, we will!

Just wanted to come by and send you some good wishes for a magical trip. pirate:

Thank you, hon!

TK--I know you won't get this until you get back from your fabulous trip, but know that on the eve of that trip, I said a little prayer for you: "That you have a safe journey to and from your home, that you have a magic-filled trip, that you have wonderful moments with each family member that you will cherish for a lifetime, and most importantly, that you find peace....a peace so sure and deep, that it settles way down deep in the heart of your soul....right next to where your "Mom" lives on forever." Thank you for sharing your grief and your joy through this PTR! I am so glad too for your DISfriendship, and wish you all the best my dear!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

I am so upset that I missed your send-off. I hope you had a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about the trip. :hug:

TK--I know you won't get this until you get back from your fabulous trip, but know that on the eve of that trip, I said a little prayer for you: "That you have a safe journey to and from your home, that you have a magic-filled trip, that you have wonderful moments with each family member that you will cherish for a lifetime, and most importantly, that you find peace....a peace so sure and deep, that it settles way down deep in the heart of your soul....right next to where your "Mom" lives on forever." Thank you for sharing your grief and your joy through this PTR! I am so glad too for your DISfriendship, and wish you all the best my dear!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Thank you so much for your kind prayers! You are a dear, sweet friend and I am so blessed to have you in my life. :hug:

I am so upset that I missed your send-off. I hope you had a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about the trip. :hug:

No worries, mate! We did have a great, albeit thoroughly exhausting, time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter