Welcome to single digits!!

minniemuse

academically challenged
We're down to 8 days and I can't decide if I'm going to explode from stress or from excitement. I haven't been to WDW in 20 years and the love of my life has never been at all. We're staying at the VWL in a 1 bedroom and have our PS all ready to go. Finally finding out our e-ride night mixed things up a little bit, but we'll work around it. Definitely wouldn't miss e-ride.

Sorry, just had to get excited at somebody and they're tired of hearing it around here. I'd like to thank everybody for the tips I've been reading on here for the past 4 months. They've been enormously helpful.

MinnieMuse:bounce: :D

I am jazzed for you too!

I still have more than 200 days (closer to 300) before we get to go....

HAVE A GREAT TIME

Congratulations to you!! I remember when we were in triple digits and it seemed like this day would never get here.

I couldn't sleep last night so I went to Wal-Mart at 10:30 and did some shopping for the trip. I need to check the "what do you pack" threads again and make sure I've got everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter