Welcome Oliver!

Welcome Oliver! Can't wait to see what he brings to the team. He did well on the show today.

Welcome Oliver! Can't wait to see you with the Universal gang on Thursday!

Welcome, Oliver! Glad to have you as part of the team! You've won me over after one episode (and I haven't even seen the whole thing), and that's not easy, so I know we'll see great things from you!

Well done on today's show Oliver! Congrats on your new job and looking forward to seeing more of you on the future podcasts :)

:welcome: Oliver. You definitely held your own on the show today - especially love your sense of humor - and I think you'll do well. If anybody messes with you, just kick 'em under the roundtable! :) Wishing you lots of luck in the future. By the way - I ain't the only lady who also loves your accent, and thinks you're pretty easy on the ole peepers.....chat was abuzz! :o:rotfl:

I really enjoyed him. I think, being a Brit, he will provide a unique sense of humor to an already hilarious group. Let's see how long it takes the others to figure out the British sense of humor:) I think he will be able to provide a unique point of view too. I am also really impressed by his resume. They really nailed the position with him. :welcome:

Welcome Oliver

Great first show, and so glad they've now got a UK contingent on the team.

Welcome aboard Oliver!!
I'm sure as a huge Disney fan, you've probably been around the traps on the boards, and hopefully you've been to visit our little community here on the podcast board, but if not, we look forward to seeing you around here as well as on the show!

Forgot to say what one of my first thoughts was at "meeting" Oliver yesterday - I think/hope he will bring a unique "international perspective" to the table, so I think he was a great choice. As he did during the free dining discussion yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter