Welcome Home Wednesday Swag?

erinna

Mouseketeer
Howdeedoo---

If anyone has recently gone to WHW -- or is going in the next month -- I'd be ever so grateful to know what the swag is... I'm trying to decide whether to plan to go the last week in Sept!

Thanks! M.

I'm at the Boardwalk now. Went to WHW 6 days ago (may or may not go tomorrow).

They gave us *NEW* hats! The hats are BLACK with the new logo - adjustable. They are BLACK, which surprised me - we have red, white, and blue. But now, black hats? Not sure I like them... My kids have had 'em on all week.

No sign of Deeveey Cee, either. We had her daughter Ariel.
On a positive note, I won a $50 gift card to Wolfgang Pucks! :thumbsup2

I'm at the Boardwalk now. Went to WHW 6 days ago (may or may not go tomorrow).

They gave us *NEW* hats! The hats are BLACK with the new logo - adjustable. They are BLACK, which surprised me - we have red, white, and blue. But now, black hats? Not sure I like them... My kids have had 'em on all week.

No sign of Deeveey Cee, either. We had her daughter Ariel.
On a positive note, I won a $50 gift card to Wolfgang Pucks! :thumbsup2

We were there too (same day). Congtraulations on winning the gift card. Yep, I was surprised to see the new hats with the new logos too. The white hats didn't stick around too long. I've got 9 different versions now. I don't really care for the new logo and prefer the old one. I found Whw very boring last week, but it was so hot out, I liked the break. I got home over the weekend and was glad to get away from the heat and the rain, esp. last Thursday when it started and never wanted to stop. I had forgotten how bad August can be, so will be sticking to our early May and late Oct trips, along with January. No more summer for us. Our next visit will be in October at the BWV for 2 weeks, so will probably swing by WhW because of our location.

:goodvibes hubby may want a new hat:). What time is it on wednesdays....we arrive at BCV on 9/28....around noon he may want to go check it out

We were there too (same day). Congtraulations on winning the gift card. Yep, I was surprised to see the new hats with the new logos too. The white hats didn't stick around too long. I've got 9 different versions now. I don't really care for the new logo and prefer the old one. I found Whw very boring last week, but it was so hot out, I liked the break. I got home over the weekend and was glad to get away from the heat and the rain, esp. last Thursday when it started and never wanted to stop. I had forgotten how bad August can be, so will be sticking to our early May and late Oct trips, along with January. No more summer for us. Our next visit will be in October at the BWV for 2 weeks, so will probably swing by WhW because of our location.

Waltsgirl

2 weeks at BWV! Lucky! We have been on the wait list for BWV for the last week of Oct since the day we could...ie this is not one of our two home resorts...we might want to consider another batch of points to get a chance at BWV as we are F&W-ers;)

Inga

This December will be my second trip home. And BOTH times I managed to stay a week when there is no WHW! :mad:

This December will be my second trip home. And BOTH times I managed to stay a week when there is no WHW! :mad:

Is that because there's a Merry Mixer? I think the WhW meetings are cancelled when there's a Merry Mixer that week. I've shown up at WhW when it was cancelled and "they" forgot to leave a phone message in the room for the members.

Is that because there's a Merry Mixer? I think the WhW meetings are cancelled when there's a Merry Mixer that week. I've shown up at WhW when it was cancelled and "they" forgot to leave a phone message in the room for the members.

No. They cancel the WHW when it conflicts with, i.e., is the day before, the annual meeting. And both of my trips, that was the case.
Member's Merry Mixer is held on Thursdays in December, and is a different event. And no swag.

I went once just because I wanted to know what it was. I got the hat and watched the game. It was just more of the same, a chance to tell me all about what is new and BTW, add more points.

We went to the one at BLT and this time the boys came along. DH wanted to see the BLT rooms and had a genuine interest in being there. It was also all about adding on points. In the end we did get to see the rooms.

The bonus was the fast passes they gave us, we didn't expect them but ended up giving them away.

Anyone have a pic of the new hat?

DVDhat2011001.jpg

DVDhat2011003.jpg

My grandson really liked it -- maybe because it's black -- he wore it the rest of the trip. The white MEMBER on the back is raised rubber/plastic letters.
It's nice adjustable baseball cap (but maybe not worth suffering thru the program). We both got one. The "Vacation with Character" event was better, even tho he was too young to use the AMC movie gift card to see Transformers -- we saw Cars 2 and got some snacks later.

DVDhat2011001.jpg

DVDhat2011003.jpg

My grandson really liked it -- maybe because it's black -- he wore it the rest of the trip. The white MEMBER on the back is raised rubber/plastic letters.
It's nice adjustable baseball cap (but maybe not worth suffering thru the program). We both got one. The "Vacation with Character" event was better, even tho he was too young to use the AMC movie gift card to see Transformers -- we saw Cars 2 and got some snacks later.
Thank you very much. I like the look. I hope they have them on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter