Welcome Home, Now Relax ~ Day 11 - T-Rex, Contemporary Resort

David do you know the name of the section that you were at in T-Rex :)
From other reports I've read that the Ice section does cause headaches :confused3

From other reports I've read that the Ice section does cause headaches :confused3

I don't know to be honest because I don't think they were actually named inside the restaurant. From what I can work out I think we were in the Aqua section with the Ice Age section behind us - where the mammoths are. Michelle might have a better idea when she's back.

I don't know to be honest because I don't think they were actually named inside the restaurant. From what I can work out I think we were in the Aqua section with the Ice Age section behind us - where the mammoths are. Michelle might have a better idea when she's back.

No problem :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing. I especially liked seeing the photo of you all together at your DIS lunch, nice to put faces to names and so pleased you all have a lovely time together.

I appreciated seeing those photos of the new Disney hotel, the rooms look lovely.

T-Rex looks good and, Michelle, your girls are just adorable. I love the gorgeous tree topper. BLT looks beautiful. Great that you got up front in the monorail, we are hoping to do that now we have a little Eric :)

Laur's xx

It was great. Michelle and I get on really well on the boards and it was so nice to finally meet her and her family, who were just as nice although I think Chloe and Emily, despite Dad's best efforts, were overcome by shyness.

Thank you,it was lovely to meet you both as well.Your Dad tried so hard with my girls-sorry they were so shy-i normally can't shut them up :laughing:.

A great day-well you met me,it could'nt be anything but :lmao:.The food was delicious was'nt it :thumbsup2.I also did'nt mind the service being a bit slow,i was thinking that our meet would be pretty rushed-but glad it was'nt :goodvibes.We popped back to TRex the following week just for dessert but the wait time was 50mins-so did'nt bother.
I can't wait to see your Christmas Tree this year,with all the decs you bought-i think i went as mad as you with the decs :thumbsup2.x.

I did request Fern Forest Room when i made the ressie,which is an area to the back of the restaurant where the open plan kitchen is,which is where the majority of the dinosaurs were-but i know that's not what we got-i don't know the name of the room we were in-sorry.x.

T-Rex looks good and, Michelle, your girls are just adorable.

Laur's xx
Thanks Laur's.x.

Thank you,it was lovely to meet you both as well.Your Dad tried so hard with my girls-sorry they were so shy-i normally can't shut them up :laughing:.

:goodvibes That's OK. As long as they enjoyed themselves, that's the main thing.

A great day-well you met me,it could'nt be anything but :lmao:.The food was delicious was'nt it :thumbsup2.I also did'nt mind the service being a bit slow,i was thinking that our meet would be pretty rushed-but glad it was'nt :goodvibes.We popped back to TRex the following week just for dessert but the wait time was 50mins-so did'nt bother.
I can't wait to see your Christmas Tree this year,with all the decs you bought-i think i went as mad as you with the decs :thumbsup2.x.

:rotfl: Meeting you was the highlight of the trip, let alone the day. The food was great and I'll definitely be back next time, it won't be the same on our own though. ;)

That's just the start of our Christmas tree decorations, we plan on getting a few more each time we go back. :thumbsup2

We loved T-Rex and were put in the Ice Cave on our first trip - but we soon asked to be moved once the lights started to change.
Some good pics there that give anyone that hasnt been a good idea of what they can expect.

David absolutely loved your birthday present watch. can't wait to try out T Rex and I just know I will love it as its just so me.

thanks for the great photos of the new DVC rooms. We are hoping to get a tree house next summer but am really nervous as there aren't many and it is a busy time in the US.

Susan

Great day David and lovely that you met up with Michelle and family:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter