Welcome Gurley Family--you are FAMILY OF THE DAY!!

continued from previous post
We rounded the corner and there were the faries we had been waiting for. Alexa seemed a bit intimidated by them for some reason. I dont know why, but she seemed to prefer the fur characters to the face characters.
Here are some pics of our time in there

DSC01520.jpg

DSC01523.jpg

DSC01525.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

DSC01530.jpg

DSC01535.jpg

After making our way out of Pixie Hollow, we headed back over to Tomorrowland. It was already getting pretty crowded. We found a friend at the bottom of the People Mover and snapped a few pics with him!

DSC01538.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

We decided to get on the People Mover and had a relaxing ride over Tomorrowland.

Tony and Alexa

DSC01543.jpg

Olivia, Jonah and Kayla

DSC01544.jpg

Me, Alexa and Tony

DSC01545.jpg

We decided we had better be heading back to the van. I wanted to hit a few shops on Main Street on the way out, so we fought the crowds in Tomorrowland to get to Main Street. We were all feeling a bit sad:sad2:
Here are a few pics on the way out

I love these from a distance:rolleyes1

DSC01547.jpg

DSC01550.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

DSC01553.jpg

These were adorable, but I didnt buy one...figured it would be slush in that heat on the car ride home

DSC01554.jpg

Continued in next post

Continued from previous post
More deliciousness

DSC01555.jpg

DSC01556.jpg

DSC01556.jpg

I ended up buying some Mickey sprinkles, a Mickey address book and a carmel apple for Tony. Kayla picked up a few last minute things too, but I cant remember what. After walking through the stores we dragged ourselves back to our van and loaded up. I wasnt looking forward to a 2 day drive home when I was feeling so low:sad2:

Walking back

DSC01559.jpg

DSC01560.jpg

DSC01562.jpg

DSC01563.jpg

DSC01566.jpg

Our Beloved Bay Lake Tower:cloud9:

DSC01564.jpg

We loaded up and with heavy hearts exited our most favorite place...WDW...anticipating our next trip back:cloud9:
So, that is my first trip report. It has only taken me forever to get it all written (we went 8 mos ago:rolleyes1)
We are very excited about our next trip in May 2011...only 123 days to go!! Im in full swing getting things planned out for that trip:cool1:
Its a value trip this time as we are bringing Kayla's best friend with us again(we have taken her on 2 previous trips), so we have to have 2 rooms. I know I will look longingly at BLT when we go to the MK, but hopefully we will stay there again!
Thanks for those who have read my report. Glad to have a few followers. Does anyone know how to get my report moved to the finished reports? Thanks and hopefully I will see ya'll on my next trip report:thumbsup2

I loved your report!!! And am so glad to read you loved BLT. I am really looking forward to our stay there. I wish we had enough points for a 1 bedroom, but all well!

That last day is the pits, isn't it? It's so sad to say good-bye! I'm always on the verge of tears unless I already have a trip in the works. :laughing: Glad to hear yours is just around the corner too! Are you going to write a PTR? If you do, let me know! Or if you write another TR!

As for getting this to the Completed Reports, you can PM OhMari and she'll move it for ya.

I loved your report!!! And am so glad to read you loved BLT. I am really looking forward to our stay there. I wish we had enough points for a 1 bedroom, but all well!

That last day is the pits, isn't it? It's so sad to say good-bye! I'm always on the verge of tears unless I already have a trip in the works. :laughing: Glad to hear yours is just around the corner too! Are you going to write a PTR? If you do, let me know! Or if you write another TR!

As for getting this to the Completed Reports, you can PM OhMari and she'll move it for ya.

Thanks for the info Brook...I will pm OhMari:thumbsup2 I probably wont do a PTR, but will try and do a trip report for that May trip! And the last day....it really is the pits. Im sure you will love BLT!!! I have heard that the studios are a bit small and set up weird with the bathroom, but hey, its BLT!!!! Location, Location, Location!! And you guys only have one small fry so Im sure it will seem big to you! Cant wait to read that TR, and I am enjoying your current one too:thumbsup2

Thanks for the info Brook...I will pm OhMari:thumbsup2 I probably wont do a PTR, but will try and do a trip report for that May trip! And the last day....it really is the pits. Im sure you will love BLT!!! I have heard that the studios are a bit small and set up weird with the bathroom, but hey, its BLT!!!! Location, Location, Location!! And you guys only have one small fry so Im sure it will seem big to you! Cant wait to read that TR, and I am enjoying your current one too:thumbsup2

And they are in the process of reconfiguring the bathroom! I'm so glad! It started just recently I believe. The bathroom sink will now be in the bathroom...what a concept! :laughing:

Ya, and b/c we only have one little one I'm not too concerned about the size. I'm expecting wall-to-wall furniture....kinda like our house....! ;) I wish we had enough points to get a 1 bed!

just found your trip report,i really enjoyed reading it. now you have me wanting to stay at BLT. :love:

Thanks so much...and if you ever get the chance--definately try BLT. It is WONDERFUL!:thumbsup2

And they are in the process of reconfiguring the bathroom! I'm so glad! It started just recently I believe. The bathroom sink will now be in the bathroom...what a concept! :laughing:

Ya, and b/c we only have one little one I'm not too concerned about the size. I'm expecting wall-to-wall furniture....kinda like our house....! ;) I wish we had enough points to get a 1 bed!

That is good to hear about the bathroom sink. Im not sure who came up with that idea....must have been a man:lmao:
Im sure you will feel right at home at BLT in a studio! I know your apt is tiny, but cozy...just like the studio:thumbsup2

Those rooms HAD to have been designed by a man. No lock on the bathroom door, a space in the bathroom door, bathroom sink in the kitchen and no shears! :rotfl: I'm so glad they are fixing most of this. Hopefully they add shears soon too.

Isn't that ticker beautiful??? I'm so excited! I know how much I have to do though, trying to get some done today...on the phone with Member Services as I type this! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter