Welcome Experiment #626!!!!

DisneyPhD

<font color=peach>Too old is when you stop breathi
Hey, I made a cool discovery today. An old friend (she isn't old, but I have know her a while) is on the Disboards. It was pretty funny. I was like your on Dis, so am I! And then it was like we were talking in code about Crocs and ADR's. :rotfl:

Anyway welcome my friend, she is pretty cool and getting ready for a trip to WDW in a few weeks!

:goodvibes

Hi! :wave2:

Hmmmm, I want the true scoop on Phd... :rotfl2: Does she talk a lot in person like she does on the DIS? ;) :teeth:

Tigger&Belle said:
Hi! :wave2:

Hmmmm, I want the true scoop on Phd... :rotfl2: Does she talk a lot in person like she does on the DIS? ;) :teeth:

Um, this is coming from a women who has a nothing thread about her cleaning out her pm box that has over 14,000 posts on it, 250 herself. (I only have a little under 50 thank you very much!) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Welcome! I hope all the things I've heard about you are true. ;)

Hi there all, I am "the old friend."

Yeah, the joy of DIS geekdom combined with the lingo and secret handshake. It was great to chat with you today and meet the rest of yas!

DisneyPhD said:
Um, this is coming from a women who has a nothing thread about her cleaning out her pm box that has over 14,000 posts on it, 250 herself. (I only have a little under 50 thank you very much!) :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm still processing this--I haven't had my coffee yet. I'll get back to you on whether this is an insult later... :teeth: And you know women, we can talk about nothing And I didn't start my own thread about my PM box! :rotfl2:

Tigger&Belle said:
I'm still processing this--I haven't had my coffee yet. I'll get back to you on whether this is an insult later... :teeth: And you know women, we can talk about nothing And I didn't start my own thread about my PM box! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Nothing and everything. So how is your PM box doing BTW?????? :lmao:

(The answer is yes I talk this much IRL!) :teeth:

Experiment #626 Hi!!!!!!!! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

So happy to see you around. :grouphug:

DisneyPhD said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Nothing and everything. So how is your PM box doing BTW?????? :lmao:

(The answer is yes I talk this much IRL!) :teeth:

Experiment #626 Hi!!!!!!!! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

So happy to see you around. :grouphug:

Yeah, I kind of figured that you did talk a lot IRL... :teeth:

I do and I don't. I can be real shy if I'm in a med or large group. If I went to the ladies DIS group I would possibly be very quiet. Maybe not, hard to tell, but I could say 10 words total, especially in the large group. They would not be able to match up the real me to my user name. :rotfl: But in a small group or once a person gets to know me, I'm EXACTLY like I am here. :lmao:

Oh, and to answer your question, my box is doing fine....half full. I do keep an eye on it. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!