Weirdness...

BabyLove99

<font color=blue>future Mrs. Apolo Ohno<br><font c
Does anyone else eat weird food combinations? I have a thing for dipping tortilla chips into chocolate pudding lol. I've been doing this since I was like 6. I also think bacon and maple syrup sandwiches are good......what bout you guys?

I really love dipping pretzels in salad dressing (especially creamy italian or creamy parmesan). It is so good!

i know this isn't very gross.. but i love mixing peanut butter and marshmellows! Also chedder goldfishes and chocolate chips and marshmellows tastes really good like in a trail mix! ALSO lol M&Ms and popcorn!

my little bro used to eat ranch dressing and grapes together.. he was around 5 and i think he was just trying to be cute.. he can be such a ham... lol

i eat everything with chumus, and i mean everything! pretzels (pretzels and musterd is also really good), freanch fries with ketchup and chumus, bread sticks with chumus.....i stick thousand island dressing on a lot of foods that most ppl dont........when im on hikes and i dont have much food i stick junk food between 2 pieces of bread.....lol :p ....

I like french fries in Cocktail sauce. Does that count as weird?

Some kids at my school dip french fries in mayonaise. EWW!!!!:( :eek: :mad:

It's not bad but i eat preztels with mustard. I put mustard on everything.

thats like my little sister! everything is ethier covered in Ketchup or Ranch Dressing.. gross!

I forgot to put one of my favorites........saltines and butter!! So good :)

-Molly, gotta love the bacon and maple syrup!

I really like Carrot sticks and whipped cream. I guess that's pretty weird, but it's good!

I eat french fries with mustard and mayo. I also put mayo and mustard an hot dogs LOL

I dip my fries in my frosty at Wendy's! Somebody told me about it a long time ago and I thought it sounded gross, but it is so good! i also dip fries in honey. And I eat Oreos w/ peanut butter, I got that idea from the parent trap.:D

Fries in any type of ice creem. and also B-B-Q chips in cottage cheese it is the best!

I think this is SOOOOOOO YUCKY my brother puts ranch dressing on his pizza

Ok ......, Here I go ..... , I put ketchup on my macoroni and cheese, I also put ketchup on any kind of peas , and I guess that is about it .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter