Weird energy in the world...

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
Maybe it's just the aftermath (? will it ever really be AFTER?) of COVID and quarantine, maybe we're all just tired, but I feel like there's a weird energy everywhere, lately. A sense of foreboding, a sense of dissatisfaction, a sense that something is way out of balance... I don't know. I was just talking to my partner about it, and the world feels really heavy right now. I can't point to any one thing that's wrong, and I don't think I'm personally depressed. I'm objectively happy, but I feel like a happy fish swimming in a very gloomy sea.

It's just a vibe.

Can't say I feel that way at all. Although I'd probably feel differently if I lived somewhere else. Life is good where we are, at least for my family. I try not to be overly concerned about "the world." I focus on a smaller space.

There is a lot going on in the world right now. What is happening in the Ukraine is very hard on the human heart. It’s almost like when or if we have something to complain about, we look there and think 🤔, imagine what they are living.
Personally, I work from home, I’m trying to be more social, going out to eat, I saw a concert last week, etc. all as safely as possible of course. I’m at a point that I think about my life, and believe me it’s not a good one, but I refuse to sit and brood in my home. If I go down, I go down, but I’ll live in the meantime.

I feel a difference in myself. And also everywhere.
Covid and the cellphone … has changed humans need to pay attention to each other.
Also the new economy that this generation is creating.
It started when Hotels offered the new option to skip the front desk a long time ago. Nobody wants to interact with another human unless it is to send a selfie to a stranger , I guess.
Im reading a legal book that discusses our online identity will outlive us .

A co-worker and myself were sort of talking about this the other day. He had taken a random day off mid-week and I casually asked if he had a nice day off. He was like- well, I just went and prepaid for my cremation and joked that it was a lovely day off. I mentioned how while talking to my parents the other day, they were updating me on changes that they wanted made to their final plans and that they are updating their will. Another co-worker recently updated their will. I half laughed and said everyone seems to have it on their mind to get things in order. My co-worker said- well- look at the world we live in now. It is for sure a heavy time. I think a lot of people feel it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter