Weight Watchers and Applebees

LOVEDISNEYLAND

<font color=deeppink>You brought so much joy and p
I have currently joined weight watchers and tonight I am going out to eat at Applebees. I was wondering if anyone has had anything from the weight watchers portion of the menu? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you and hope everyone has a good and restfull weekend!:)

I've had the grilled chicken, broccoli, and seasoned new potatoes dish. I can't remember what it's called and it was sooooooooo good! I've gotten it a few times. The broccoli is so tender and good-and I'm not a big fan of broccoli!

I love their WW tilapia dish. :thumbsup2 Cajun-lime tilapia, if I recall correctly. It comes with rice and broccoli.

I've had pretty much everything on the WW menu and it's all very good. Just be forewarned that they pepper the heck out of their veggies. I always have to ask for the veggies without pepper because it ends up too spicey for me.

Thanks guys for replying so quickly! Has anyone had the chocolate cake? I saw it was only 4 points. I saved most of my points so I could have my cake and eat it too.:goodvibes

The cake is divine. Personally, I started having their dessert shooters and just guesstimating the points for them. Yum!

The dessert shooters are regular desserts in double shot glasses. They have cheesecake, strawberry shortcake, chocolate mousse, etc. The great thing is that it is perfect portion control, not to mention very cheap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter