weight limit, parasailing in CC?

FLmomof2

Keep Moving Forward
Is there a weight limit for the tandem parasailing in CC? Can 2 adults go together or do they recommend you go separate? :confused3

The combined weight limit is 350 pounds, I believe. This applies to both single and tandem.

TiggerKing said:
The combined weight limit is 350 pounds, I believe. This applies to both single and tandem.

Does the rate change for a tandem, and do you get double the time?
(see where I am going with this?)
:confused3 Whats the advantage of tandem over single. DD and I want to try this excursion.

bevtoy said:
Does the rate change for a tandem, and do you get double the time?
(see where I am going with this?)
:confused3 Whats the advantage of tandem over single. DD and I want to try this excursion.
No the rate does not change and unfortunately you don't get extra time. Many people go double because they might be a little scared. They made all the kids in my group go double.
Check out previous thread - I posted some pictures.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1093159

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter