Weekly Photo Contest: May 30-Jun 5 - Relax You're on Vacation

ChiSoxKeith

DIS Veteran
Topic: Relax You're On Vacation

Remember: Pictures should be as original as possible with minimal editing. This is a photography contest, not a photo editing contest. Please post your entry by 10:00 PM Central Sunday, June 5th to ensure it will be included in voting. Make sure your entry is within 1024x768, be aware some photo hosting sites that resize for you (like photobucket) dont produce accurate results.

For more information see: Contest Rules
Next week's contest topic will be: Fantasyland

Sorry this went up a day late. Wasn't near an internet connection for long this weekend.

P2198130.jpg

relax.jpg

Please forgive my stupidity! As I'm new here (and new to the contest), I went through the trouble of posting before reading the rules. :guilty: This picture was actually taken in Colorado, but I thought it fit the theme perfectly. So, as it no longer qualifys for anything, please enjoy the humor anyway.... thanks! ;)

Taken at Port Orleans French Quarter on the last day of our trip in October 2010

Even when the lovely wife decides we must go shopping - we manage to find somewhere to relax...!
The massage chairs at Bed Bath and Beyond...LOL...!

Massage.jpg

Milly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter