Weekly Photo Contest: Blizzard Beach & Typhoon Lagoon (Aug 6 - 12)

ChiSoxKeith

DIS Veteran
Topic: Blizzard Beach & Typhoon Lagoon

Remember: Normal editing rules are back in effect. Keep post processing to a minimum and see the contest rules if you need a reminder. Post your best here! Please post your entry by 10:00 PM Central August 12th to ensure it will be included in voting. Make sure your entry is within 1024x768, be aware some photo hosting sites that resize for you (like photobucket) dont produce accurate results.

For more information see: Contest Rules
Next week's contest topic will be: Architecture

CONTEST RULE REMINDER, unless otherwise specified images must be taken at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, the Disney Cruise Line, Disney Vacation Club Resort, or an Adventure By Disney trip.

CONTEST Posted a day early due to a pending business trip. Voting threads will not be updated until August 8th.

waterparksII.jpg

Wow.

It's thursday and there's only one entrant here? Like your choice of composition disneydentist.

I guess I picked a clunker of a category here this week.

Keith,

Personally I thought is was interestimg. The problem is that I don't really have that many good waterpark photos. The good camera stays in the room and the little waterproof point and shoot comes out. The quality just isn't up to the standards of what we usually see people post here in the contest.

The other thing, for me at least, is that most of my waterpark pics are of my family getting drenched. I seriously debated using one of my wife screaming when a blast of cold water hit her.

Thanks for the comment on the composition.

Darn - I was on vacation and missed the thread until today. I did have one shot that I will throw in just for fun -

p364268476-5.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter