Weekend Warrior has shut down

Wow that stinks. We thought about a WW before we bought our Wolf Pack. Glad we went with the Forrest River Product now.

We love ours, and was hoping to trade up one day. Looks like they went bankrupt from what I have googled. This economy is getting worse by the hour. So much for our warranty...:sad2:

We love ours, and was hoping to trade up one day. Looks like they went bankrupt from what I have googled. This economy is getting worse by the hour. So much for our warranty...:sad2:

Apparently they have been struggling for a while.

Sad to say,,most likely we'll see more going down after a while.:sad2: It bad all the way around when places close.

Travel Supreme closed their doors earlier this year, too. Jayco picked up the line, but they are not honoring any warranty work for Travel Supreme. Jayco will do repairs, but for a $$$. The poor slobs who still had warranty time left are now S.O.L.

Suncoast RV based here in Jax has about 10 dealerships in the southeast. My neighbor who sold me my camper told me he's looking for another job due to low sales. They've closed a few stores and let a lot of people go as well.

Craigslist is so flooded with rv's, atv's and golf carts it's not funny. It seems like a lot of people are bailing out of recreational stuff which is sad.

WW bought 2 or 3 other mfgs. when times were good and now it bit them in the ****. It is a nice trailer so I would hope someone would buy them out. They were the ones to beat in the Toy Hauler arena.

WW bought 2 or 3 other mfgs. when times were good and now it bit them in the ****. It is a nice trailer so I would hope someone would buy them out. They were the ones to beat in the Toy Hauler arena.

They were the pioneers in the Toy Hauler biz, I believe.

I really am sad to hear this. They had a nice product for a decent price. Oh well.

They were the pioneers in the Toy Hauler biz, I believe.

I really am sad to hear this. They had a nice product for a decent price. Oh well.

To my understanding they made the first toy hauler. Back in Feb. at the Houston RV Show I talked to the rep from WW who came from there office in Cal. He told me they started the whole toy hauler crazz. But I have nothing to back this up just some guys word.

To my understanding they made the first toy hauler. Back in Feb. at the Houston RV Show I talked to the rep from WW who came from there office in Cal. He told me they started the whole toy hauler crazz. But I have nothing to back this up just some guys word.

I believe they did start it all, the brochure on our WW has a picture of the first toyhauler they came out with, early eighties I think. This is too bad, we haven't had any problems with ours, and I was dreaming of a bigger one in a few years.:sad1:

I believe they did start it all, the brochure on our WW has a picture of the first toyhauler they came out with, early eighties I think. This is too bad, we haven't had any problems with ours, and I was dreaming of a bigger one in a few years.:sad1:

I liked there trailers and they had some neat ideas in them. Maybe some one will buy them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter