Wedding venues near Disney

act1980

DIS Veteran
I’m planning a big family holiday next year and flippantly mentioned to my sister that she may as well get married while we’re there! Anyway, a couple of weeks later I am now the wedding planner 🤗

Could anyone help with cheap outdoor wedding venues around the Disney area? I actually got married in Miami but I know nothing about venues in the Disney area nor of ones that would suit my sisters budget. She’s hoping for a ceremony of no more than $500. I found this place (chapeloflovefl/) but looking at Google street view the area looks a bit sketchy plus it’s a fair distance from when we’re staying as we’ll all be at the Polynesian. The style of wedding with gazebo would suit my sister to a tea though!

Any ideas or links would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

I’m planning a big family holiday next year and flippantly mentioned to my sister that she may as well get married while we’re there! Anyway, a couple of weeks later I am now the wedding planner 🤗

Could anyone help with cheap outdoor wedding venues around the Disney area? I actually got married in Miami but I know nothing about venues in the Disney area nor of ones that would suit my sisters budget. She’s hoping for a ceremony of no more than $500. I found this place (chapeloflovefl/) but looking at Google street view the area looks a bit sketchy plus it’s a fair distance from when we’re staying as we’ll all be at the Polynesian. The style of wedding with gazebo would suit my sister to a tea though!

Any ideas or links would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

Pretty sure any wedding venue will cost you $1000+.

I'm not sure what you consider a big family holiday....

I actually found one, if you have 26-75 guests.

https://www.leugardens.org/wedding-rates/
If you have 25 or less guests, it's only $250 for specific spots.
Small Outdoor Wedding Sites: South Woods Gazebo, Trellis & Idea Garden Gazebo
you only get one hour there.

$500 if you want the standard wedding sites:
Rose Garden or Landing and you get two hours.

Insurance
The City of Orlando requires all private events obtain a “Certificate of Insurance” reflecting coverage for bodily injury and property damage. This may be obtained through Leu Gardens and based on the number of attendees.
Insurance rates are based on the number of attendees:
1-75 attendees $31.92
76-175 attendees $53.20
Over 175 attendees $79.80

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts