Wedding present help!

Miss_Lumiere

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

My best friend is getting married in a few weeks and I'm stuck as to what to get her and her husband to be as a wedding present. It has to be something Disney as she's Disney mad! :donald:

Does anyone have any good ideas?

Thanx
Miss Lumiere
:flower:

I would suggest Mickeys Mornin Toaster too. I got it over the weekend for myself and it is soooooo nice to have Mickey on your toast :thumbsup2

No, I would go for the Stitch Cookie Jar :thumbsup2

416018519807_th.jpg

Actually the toaster or sandwich toaster sound good too, there are some lovely gifts on the Disney Store website, have fun shopping :)

My neice was going to Disney for her honeymoon so we just gave them Dollars

Plus I got them the large Minnie and Mickey bride and groom teddies
Gave them to her the night before
They when down a bomb were in the car with her in the morning looking out the back window , sat up beside the wedding cake during the dinner so were in all the photos too
and drove evertwhere with them untill they went on the honeymoon the week after

Is she going to WDW or DLP sometime soon? You could treat them to a night in one of the De Luxe hotels or if that's too expensive, a meal at one of the better restaurants.

Thank you for all the suggestions. :thumbsup2 I think I'm going to go for the toaster! I can't wait to see their faces! :cheer2:

Miss Lumiere

Miss_Lumiere said:

Thank you for all the suggestions. :thumbsup2 I think I'm going to go for the toaster! I can't wait to see their faces! :cheer2:

Miss Lumiere

Yeah!!! Great choice, :thumbsup2 Im sure they will love it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!