Wedding Photography Question

JessLovesDisney

@jessika_in_wonderland
I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find the answer. My fiancé and I are getting married at the courthouse but we would love to have some "wedding" photos at the resorts and possibly on and next to the monorail. I know a wedding gown can't be worn in the parks, but are you able to be at the resorts and monorail stations in your gown? I have a friend who is a photographer and they would be doing photos for us. We will be staying at a Disney resort but I'd like to have photos at a few different resorts if possible. Thanks!

I'm not the expert on this, but to my knowledge that SHOULD be fine, as long as you're not causing a disturbance or holding up people getting on/off the monorail, etc., and as long as you don't try to enter a park in your wedding gown, it should be okay. Again I'm not the Disney expert but everything I've seen/read seems like that would be okay...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter